Matroskin

Handgun Course in PA

Hey A-Tech, how was the class? Hope you didn't miss it.

Lol, I didn't miss it..sorry I haven't updated, I've been pretty busy. The class is great for anyone who hasn't done any handgun courses yet..Cameron goes over a lot of fundamentals and very important building blocks for defensive shooting. It's not the kind of course that crams a ton is stuff in with hopes that spending a couple minutes on each, that you'll remember everything. He details what you're about to learn, and why it's important to know. This course also meets the AG Qualifier guidelines which is important because it gives you one more box to check if you're ever in a defensive shooting incident. It means that you passed the same qualifier that police need to pass. All in all, I think it's a great class and certainly worth attending. His scheduled is loaded with all sorts of courses to take. Give him a shot and see for yourself.

Lol, I didn't miss it..sorry I haven't updated, I've been pretty busy. The class is great for anyone who hasn't done any handgun courses yet..Cameron goes over a lot of fundamentals and very important building blocks for defensive shooting. It's not the kind of course that crams a ton is stuff in with hopes that spending a couple minutes on each, that you'll remember everything. He details what you're about to learn, and why it's important to know. This course also meets the AG Qualifier guidelines which is important because it gives you one more box to check if you're ever in a defensive shooting incident. It means that you passed the same qualifier that police need to pass. All in all, I think it's a great class and certainly worth attending. His scheduled is loaded with all sorts of courses to take. Give him a shot and see for yourself.

Great, I'm glad to hear you had positive experience.

How many people were in the class?