Rob0115

AK builders

Why wouldn't it be legal? Its not a flash hider

That's what I'm trying to figure out. When I bought mine, it came NJ legal from Century. Just has a cap that is welded on.

Not that the slant is a big deal. More cosmetic to me than anything, but I see people selling them here in NJ with it.

If there isn't a prob, I'll cut the dang cap off and replace it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unless you're going for the slant brake look, the 74 style brake is much more effective for not much more money

Fsc47 brake is good too I hear. I really like the 6-port arsenal brake I have on my sam7

Just going for look. Its semi auto so a brake really doesn't asst. much that I can tell.

Its a nice shooter. Just want a definitive answer.

Dunno if you can see the cap.

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did u get it? A lot of the older ban rifles had caps welded on and bayo lugs cut.

Maybe that's why u got a cap?

This past Sept... Dealer just got it.

Do you know if its pinned too? Can't tell. Crappy weld too. They made no effort to make it nice. Just a blob of a weld on bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you get a brake you'll need a detent pin and spring as well, won't have it with the nut

I believe the detent is there now. They left it. Waiting for the brake, but I guess it will have a detent notch?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brake will have detent notch and its def just a weld right now. No pin.

careful pinning. The barrel isn't as thick as an ar. What worked well for me was center punch / pre drill the brake, and then screw it on and start to drill the barrel. Stop, remove the brake finish the barrel so you can gauge depth to where ur pin can press fit in. This was on a 74 fsb tho. With a 14x1 thread I'd say just tac weld it