mikeyjones

2x Amazon Fire TV Sticks Loaded w/ Kodi

58 posts in this topic

I have 2 Amazon Fire TV Sticks loaded with Kodi.

If you don't know what Kodi is, it basically lets you watch any content you want FOR FREE!!!!!

You get any TV shows, movies, live sports, PPV, xxx, etc.

I'm asking $75 each shipped to your door.

Now will come with live TV channels and Alien (new version of Beast) for extra $5.

Live TV has gotten stable enough with the new release of Alien that I finally offer it for a discounted price.  Hundreds of channels to choose from with plenty of Domestic and International content.

Can you explain in a little more detail what exactly KODI is and what it does?  Is it legal stuff or pirate [i don't care :)  ]  Do you need a cable account?  Does it have live stuff like CNN or FoxNews?

Kodi is just an interface that allows you to access streaming content. Technically there is both legitimate and "pirated" content.

You need to have a wifi network in your house.

It doesn't work in the traditional sense of "channels". Rather if you are interested in watching Game of Thrones, you can find all of the episodes listed available to stream.  With that said, you can't flip it on and tune into CBS or CNN.  

However, I'm currently watching the football games on it....

Film studios are after people that share the videos, not the one viewing the movies. When using torrent people can upload from a person that downloads. That why torrent isn't the best.

so:

Is it legal? no

will you get busted? very unlikely

What if the internet provider find out? they will send you a warning for you first offence. (happen to me when I was using torrent)

how long will it work for? 1 day or 2 years its a gamble  

How is the equality of video? its like getting a bootleg DVD some are made with a camcorder recording the movie. Some are screener leaked that are                                                         great.

I just looked this up... this is s lick way to run XBMC! I might give it a try. I have heard of people doing this using raspberry pi but this looks way more refined plus you get a remote. 

Amazon Fire stick is the cheapest way of running Kodi. A.F.S. also supports wireless N networks, which help out. If you have Ethernet wire ran to your home entertainment a raspberry PI would be a good choice as well. Raspberry Pi also supports USB drives, which can be used as storage.

It is cheaper but I'm not sure about more stable. But for the price you can't go wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also keep in mind that in the very unlikely scenario that Kodi disappears, this can still be used as a regular fire TV stick. The dragon box cannot.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Film studios are after people that share the videos, not the one viewing the movies. When using torrent people can upload from a person that downloads. That why torrent isn't the best.

so:

Is it legal? no

will you get busted? very unlikely

What if the internet provider find out? they will send you a warning for you first offence. (happen to me when I was using torrent)

how long will it work for? 1 day or 2 years its a gamble

How is the equality of video? its like getting a bootleg DVD some are made with a camcorder recording the movie. Some are screener leaked that are great.

Far from true. Video quality is DVD or better depending on what your network can handle. Even live sports are HD.

Far from true. Video quality is DVD or better depending on what your network can handle. Even live sports are HD.

Your right, I should have said " it can be any quality from someone holding a camcorder to 1080P blu-ray copy". 

I have a fire stick with kodi, and love it so far. I've had it for about a week.

Watched Creed the other night, perfect quality, you would have thought it was a Blue Ray.

I've had a firestick with kodi for about 6 months. I love it. I also have Kodi on my Note 4, my home PC, my Windows Tablet, and my Laptop. I'll take my chances using this remote link streaming service (not a download service).

Kodi is simply a platform for other users to create an "app" that utilizes a specific set of streams or libraries. You can even install youtube, netflix, and NHL Gamecenter on it.

I will be using Kodi on my flight today to watch "The 5th Wave".

You can run Plex on Roku, it is very similar. It gives you access to most of the same content/channels. There is more content available on Kodi though, also a cleaner interface for those channels.

Plex only allows you to run media you already have downloaded.

Kodi gives you access to streams. So no need to download videos.

I installed it on My Mac just to try it. Most of the sports channels that I am finding are SD not HD. I was hoping to be able to get the "la Ligua" soccer games from Spain so I could watch the Barcelona matches. Are there certain add ons that I should install that are better than the others?  I just installed Exodus and it seems pretty slick..