Bully

Facebook Shutting Down Firearms Sales

True... but the classifieds were much better the old way. I pretty much stopped reading them. It's mostly vendor ads all the time anyways.

Because posts were bump-able and ppl were ale to post shitting on people's asking prices where the two main reasons ppl liked the old format better...once those things were taking away the new format "sucked"...the community did it to themselves. 

Because posts were bump-able and ppl were ale to post shitting on people's asking prices where the two main reasons ppl liked the old format better...once those things were taking away the new format "sucked"...the community did it to themselves.

I agree that when people used to negatively comment on someone's price that was a dick move and there should have been a rule against it. I still think that the old marketplace was much better and I think that the majority of members agree. I was initially attracted to this forum because of the marketplace. As for facebook it dosent affect me any as I have never used it and never will

If you have a few weeks or months, read "Atlas Shrugged". It will change one's way of looking at business, government, and morales.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk.

Good advice.

Also, Mark Zuckerberg is very liberal. Very anti gun. Surprised it took him this long to curtail speech he doesn't like.

I agree that when people used to negatively comment on someone's price that was a dick move and there should have been a rule against it. I still think that the old marketplace was much better and I think that the majority of members agree. I was initially attracted to this forum because of the marketplace. As for facebook it dosent affect me any as I have never used it and never will

There was(no price nazi's rule, pretty standard on just about every forum), and people still did it. 

There was(no price nazi's rule, pretty standard on just about every forum), and people still did it.

well then the mods should have busted out the ban hammer. Let's see what troy has in store for us with this new new marketplace. If I like I have at least 2 guns to list unless I sell them on armslist first. Since the old marketplace was changed I have taken to selling on armslist instead but it the new one is good Ill come back

Ok, for anyone who has used FB to list stuff.... you can get a month free here of Premier membership.  Use promo code "FBNJGFS" to get the first month free.

Feel free to share it.

We will try to keep it civil.  I LOVE the classifieds listings... however it is tougher for people to post... although it does create a higher quality listing. 

Btw, the other thing that I just did not get about facebook posting.... why would you put photos of your guns.... under your profile..  ZERO privacy from all regard.  You are advertising to bad guys about what you have and where you keep it. 

Btw, the other thing that I just did not get about facebook posting.... why would you put photos of your guns.... under your profile.. ZERO privacy from all regard. You are advertising to bad guys about what you have and where you keep it.

Because attention...and I'm cooler than everyone else.

The same people should be here lol...and if not, the word needs to be spread to have them join here. 

many of the private sellers i think that used to be here with the old style market place, i don't see here often...but i think i was seeing them a lot over there. i too was able to purchase some really nice stuff through those pages.......

The old marketplace was more "Interactive".   As long as people would follow a few simple rules it would be great.  I'm happy its back.

Even on FB people would try and shit on other peoples posts... One that comes to mind is a Glock Gen 3 being sold and some Yahoo posts "Gen 4 is Better" and Poof he's gone.

Btw, the other thing that I just did not get about facebook posting.... why would you put photos of your guns.... under your profile.. ZERO privacy from all regard.  You are advertising to bad guys about what you have and where you keep it. 

Because I feel like I am getting rusty ;)

Good advice.

Also, Mark Zuckerberg is very liberal. Very anti gun. Surprised it took him this long to curtail speech he doesn't like.

He is not really anti-gun when it comes to his own protection: http://pagesix.com/2016/02/14/mark-zuckerberg-has-16-bodyguards-at-his-home/

He is not really anti-gun when it comes to his own protection: http://pagesix.com/2016/02/14/mark-zuckerberg-has-16-bodyguards-at-his-home/

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Sent from my BlackBerry PRIV, the most secure Android device via Tapatalk.