Tallday

Arms list postings

Hey all.

I was just wondering if anyone in the last month or so has posted to arms list? I had people email you with interest and as soon as I ask about FID and permits I never here from them again. The whole this is a bit bothersome to me.

I sold a non-functioning, collectable rifle there recently -- the buyer was an upstanding guy, a knowledgeable;e collector with all the proper credentials.  We completed the required paperwork.

I find that selling through classifieds of any type -- internet or print -- a certain percentage of respondents are going to be flaky.  Always, the old adage applies:

If you throw enough handfuls of spaghetti at the wall, eventually, one's gonna stick.

I wouldn't worry.

- My 2 cents

Never had a problem with the site, which I've used a couple of dozen times. One ammo shipment was stolen by someone in the supply chain, probably at UPS. Instead of .38s I received eighteen solid aluminum rods that did not fit into any of my guns. That took two months to clear up but I got my rounds.