owadj01

Oh look the Safe Act migrating South to NJ

Make no mistake, our Democratic legislators don't just want to adopt the NY SAFE act, they want to go even further to establish "model legislation" for the rest of the nation.  We should be OK for a couple of more years, but when Christie is gone, we're F'd.  

last years boat accident got all my assualt equipment, lost all my 30  rounders. such a waste.

But fear not, we will be buying from Eric Holder at reduced pricing.

Untill all the voters in NJ start voting these assholes out of office.

No grandfathering if you already own these and it takes effect immediately so there is no time to sell what you own out of state or otherwise dispose of it.

If this passes, they will create hundreds of thousands of felons overnight with no opportunity to comply.   And...since all handgun purchases in NJ require a separate permit, they have a list of all the newly created felons.

Read the bill, you'll be shocked what becomes an "assault weapon".

1. c)   a   semiautomatic   pistol   that   has   an   ability   to   accept   a

detachable   magazine   and   has   at   least   one   of   the   following

2. v)    a  threaded

barrel  capable  of

accepting  a  barrel  extender,

flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;

So if you have a threaded barrel on a pistol its illegal?

When this comes to the floor, it would be a a good time to get 10000 people in Trenton. They don't have to say a word, or chant a singe slogan. Just 10000 people standing there starring at them., 

We did this 3 years ago.  I figure we had at least 1,500 people there.  We filled the senate committee hearing room with several hundred, they opened a second hearing room and set up a video stream of the hearing.  And we had several hundred outside waiting in the cold.  Dozens of us testified.

Roughly 30 anti-gun people showed up.  They had special seating cordoned off for them before we got there.  They were given priority in speaking.  Many of them had actually been invited by the committee and flown in from other states.  We still outnumbered them 50 to 1. 

It made no difference.  They passed every bill anyway.

We also showed up by the hundreds a few weeks later when the bills made it to the Assembly for a vote.   This time the vote was in our favor - except that the committee chair stopped the vote in progress, in violation of assembly rules, as soon as he realized the bills were not going to pass.   They voted at a later date in secret and they all passed.

They don't care what we think. 

We did this 3 years ago. I figure we had at least 1,500 people there. We filled the senate committee hearing room with several hundred, they opened a second hearing room and set up a video stream of the hearing. And we had several hundred outside waiting in the cold. Dozens of us testified.

Roughly 30 anti-gun people showed up. They had special seating cordoned off for them before we got there. They were given priority in speaking. Many of them had actually been invited by the committee and flown in from other states. We still outnumbered them 50 to 1.

It made no difference. They passed every bill anyway.

We also showed up by the hundreds a few weeks later when the bills made it to the Assembly for a vote. This time the vote was in our favor - except that the committee chair stopped the vote in progress, in violation of assembly rules, as soon as he realized the bills were not going to pass. They voted at a later date in secret and they all passed.

They don't care what we think.

I also was there. That is why I am here.

post-1314-145433209267_thumb.jpg

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk.