owadj01

Oh look the Safe Act migrating South to NJ

Democrat politicians, again. Once more--if you vote for Democrat politicians anywhere, anytime, you may as well turn in your firearms and ammunition to the nearest police agency.

Agreed Matty. I've often said, even if you vote for the unicorn, the pro-gun Dem, you are helping to keep the dems in control due to the total number of them. The unicorn will not be able to do a damn thing to help you keep and exercise your Constitutionally protected rights. They will be pissing in the wind against the antis that control the party.

You'd be better of voting in luke warm 2A repub supporters, hoping to get enough repubs to take control and stop the treason.

Perhaps before she pushes BS legislation like that, she should read about why banning "assault rifles" won't reduce gun violence:

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-winkler-folly-of-assault-weapon-ban-20151211-story.html

Then again, I'm sure she doesn't really care to burden herself with the facts.  

When this comes to the floor, it would be a a good time to get 10000 people in Trenton. They don't have to say a word, or chant a singe slogan. Just 10000 people standing there starring at them., 

Realistically, if an interest group doesn't have the ability to vote out the legislators responsible for the adversary position, and the courts are not sympathetic, as far as I can see the only other 'legal' or 'civilized' alternative is massive civil disobedience. Similar to the civil rights movement of the 60's.

If 10,000 people showed up in Trenton waving 30-round magazines (empty and harmless) demanding to be arrested and prosecuted, that might cause a few waves. Or better yet, more than 10,000; how about 50,000? Use the Cloward-Piven model: overwhelm the system.

If Trenton suddenly had to actually deal with 50,000 new felony cases and prisoners, their law would have to be scrapped or the punishments ignored. The system would collapse, just like dealing with illegal aliens.

However I seriously doubt there's even 10,000 in NJ that would go to the mat for their gun rights, rather than give up or move out.

Realistically, if an interest group doesn't have the ability to vote out the legislators responsible for the adversary position, and the courts are not sympathetic, as far as I can see the only other 'legal' or 'civilized' alternative is massive civil disobedience. Similar to the civil rights movement of the 60's.

If 10,000 people showed up in Trenton waving 30-round magazines (empty and harmless) demanding to be arrested and prosecuted, that might cause a few waves. Or better yet, more than 10,000; how about 50,000? Use the Cloward-Piven model: overwhelm the system.

If Trenton suddenly had to actually deal with 50,000 new felony cases and prisoners, their law would have to be scrapped or the punishments ignored. The system would collapse, just like dealing with illegal aliens.

However I seriously doubt there's even 10,000 in NJ that would go to the mat for their gun rights, rather than give up or move out.

I proposed a similar civil disobedience strategy a year or two ago. Get a dozen or so people x 10, well-dressed, from all over the state, to enter a NJSPB and present a single round of hollow-point 22lr and demand to be arrested. Invite the media. 

Seriously, they don't need to go to the mat or get arrested or anything like that. All they need to fukcen do is vote. I've laid out the statistics several times. Nobody here gives a shit about sane solutions. Everybody's looking for miracles.

Newtonian you hit the mark. Low voter turnout this past election and we lost 3 seats. Just a damn shame.  Now this set of BS legislation is to humble CC by making him veto it.  This endless gun politics crap is directly geared at delivering NJ to Clinton in the general election. AN then sticking it to us early in 2018. Two elections between us and confiscation, wonder how we will do!  I however will not comply. I am willing to sell and leave if I have to, even at a loss.  I am too old to go to my grave as a subject and not a citizen.

All they need to fukcen do is vote. I've laid out the statistics several times. Nobody here gives a shit about sane solutions. Everybody's looking for miracles.

Well, anyone who can't be bothered to vote in support of an issue certainly won't go to the mat for that issue.

So, back to the PA house plans.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. They were all outside in the hot sun getting a free shower c/o Senate President Sweeney. 

I was at the sprinkler party. I ALSO VOTED! Just as everyone else there I can assure you.

Bad form Angelo!

First and foremost get out and vote. If everyone who says their vote doesn't matter voted these tyrants would be gone. Secondly gun owners need to grow a set. Anyone that complies if this is passed deserves to lose their rights. If every gun owner refuses to comply instead of running for the hills what are they going? Take away our rights to own guns? Again refuse to comply. They will create a black market. Imprison all of us? Good luck with that. The whole state would collapse because the people actually working wouldn't be able to pay taxes and they would have to build more prisons to house and feed us.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

How can we fight this???

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

You start by writing, calling and emailing - here is their contact info:

http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/members/BIO_2016.asp?Leg=259

(note that she is a funeral home director)

Assemblywoman Valerie  Vainieri Huttle Democrat      Votes by Bill     Votes by Subject 

District Office:  1 Engle St., Suite 108, Englewood, NJ 07631  (201) 541-1118

District Office:  545 Cedar Lane, Teaneck, NJ 07666  (201) 928-0100

Assemblyman Raj  Mukherji Democrat      Votes by Bill     Votes by Subject 

District Office:  433 Palisade Ave., Jersey City, NJ 07307  (201) 626-4000

You get other people to write, call and email.

When it goes to Law and Public Safety, you contact all of them, and get other people to do so:

http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/committees/ShowCommittee.asp

Then you go to the hearings and sign up and comment.  Go on the record.  Show up in numbers.  

It's called Stand and Fight.

Time to start gathering supplies to bury guns, I guess.

what good will that do?

I get tired of hearing these solutions as to, "oh - they fell over board, or I'm going to bury them or they burned down in a shed fire, blah blah blah"...

I know a lot of this is nonsensical and maybe just kidding. But for anyone seriously going to use these excuses, also be prepared to inform LEO why your firearm was never reported lost in any sense of the word when they come for them.

This has been a Public Service Announcement! ;)

Not trying to be a negative nellie, but writing the dems on these committees won't change any minds at all. They don't have a care in the world what you all think. Remember, "they just want to have their guns, they don't care about anyone else" (paraphrase), "confiscate, confiscate, confiscate".

THEY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Spend your time lobbying Christie, getting pro-gun people to the polls or working on a plan to escape, because those are the only things that will save you.

Sorry, but you need to face the truth. I stood out in the snow in Feb a few years ago in Trenton and went to the hearings. What did it get us? Nothing,

I get tired of hearing these solutions as to, "oh - they fell over board, or I'm going to bury them or they burned down in a shed fire, blah blah blah"...

I know a lot of this is nonsensical and maybe just kidding. But for anyone seriously going to use these excuses, also be prepared to inform LEO why your firearm was never reported lost in any sense of the word when they come for them.

Yeah, you'd be better off telling them you sent then to a friend in America to hold for you until you can escape.

Yeah, you'd be better off telling them you sent then to a friend in America to hold for you until you can escape.

Thats prob what I plan on doing if I cant move fast enough but even that is legally sketchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF they come it's still none of their friggin business. I don't see a judge issuing a warrant for every person in nj with a fid. So take that off the table

Call you senators, stop in their offices, call Christie. Hammer him on Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A more plausible, legal and rational solution, I expect many out of state storage units will be leased.