Sign in to follow this  
555R

Arsenal SLR 107 is it nj legal?

I'm looking for another AK variant and want something that looks exactly like the SLR 107!series. Same brake etc. the longer ak74 type brake. is it nj legal. Or can it be made nj legal. Any shops can get this for me. I also want it with Warsaw Pact length butt stock. I know it's a sidefolder but I'm sure it can be pinned. Also debating on either the metal butt stock or plum. Any thoughts ideas threats. I already have a customized wasr 10 from Ohio rapid fire which I love but they actually bead welded the brake to the front sight tower and shortened the barrel which might be why it keyholes sometimes. Unless that's just an AK thing.

You're good to go as long as the brake and stock are pinned. I wouldn't go with the metal triangle folding stock unless you've shot one before and liked it - stick with the plastic stock

Here's a link to one with plum furniture and the plastic buttstock - I've purchased from Bob at Cheyenne before and would recommend him highly

I believe that Arsenal has mentioned that they won't be producing the 107s for the US market again until 2017, so I wouldn't wait too long if you want to grab one.

http://shop.cheyennefirearms.com/product.ars-slr-107fr-762x39-plum-163-fold-stk-10rd-6