Sign in to follow this  
Ace08066

Quinton Sportsman's Club - Anybody know if they still do the Friday Night 5-stand when it's -20 degrees out?

Hey all.  Wanted to bring my buddy to do some skeet/trap/5-stand tomorrow night for the first time.  I tried calling the number on their website but nobody picked up.  I'm wondering if anyone knows if they're still gonna be rolling despite it being cold enough to freeze a bottle of shine.  

Thnx

I don't know about Quinton, sorry.  But, Telco Sportsmen's Club in Atco will have 5 Stand at 12pm on Sunday if you're interested.  It does look like it'll be "cold enough to freeze a bottle of shine" (great line!),  but we're gonna set it up regardless.  

http://www.telcosportsmensclub.com

Always good to call ahead when not sure. They will be there by 5 pm tomorrow.

That being said, I can remember some damn cold nights on the trap field, and down at the 5 stand.

They will have the pot belly stove glowing under the carport, at the 5 stand if they shoot.

Good Luck

Went two weeks ago for trap, it was so cold we only shot one round. I think it was the only round of trap thrown the whole night. Dusty made meatball subs for dinner that were amazing.