algamear

Centuar Firearms Lumberton NJ

81 posts in this topic

Just posted on FB today...

State inspection went well. We hope to be a gunshop again in the next 2 to 3 weeks or there about. We will let you all know as soon as we here from the state. Thank you all for being so patient and being loyal.

2 people like this

Another FB update today...

Update Mar.20.......The State Police has left me a message that they resolved the missing fingerprint issue today......Paperwork is on the way to the Judge.......Now it could take up to 4 more weeks....Keep your eye on us......WE'LL BE BACK  !

2 people like this

Just posted on FB:

After a long wait we finally have all of our licensing done! We are now Officially J&T Gun Works and open for business on Wednesday June 6th in remembrance of D-Day. Come in for all transfers, new guns, used guns, compliance work, gunsmithing, and all firearms supplies. 
Sincerely 
Jim McEwan - Owner

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Haddoncoach said:

Just posted on FB:

After a long wait we finally have all of our licensing done! We are now Officially J&T Gun Works and open for business on Wednesday June 6th in remembrance of D-Day. Come in for all transfers, new guns, used guns, compliance work, gunsmithing, and all firearms supplies. 
Sincerely 
Jim McEwan - Owner

Best of luck to you!  I am definitely stopping in next week to see what you have.

Open for business.  I was just in and they are stocked up and growing - Eric is in his spot, Jim is moving around and all the regulars are back telling stories and giving advice.  Great to see them back in business! 

1 person likes this