iamkurrupt

American Marksman

Yeah I've seen it popping up various places. There basic premise is that people don't like watching either top shots stunt things that aren't shooting, or professional shooters. Said premise coming from the analytics on the outdoor channel or whatever carries all the shooting USA paid placement infomercials.... I mean programs... That excep got Jerry miculeck folks switch the channel when the pros come on.

Take it for what it was s worth, but watching all comers bore the shit out of me with a dot still at 20-30 feet doesn't seem like a winning plan for keeping folks interested.

There is something very bizarre about the rules. Leaving aside that it sounds as boring a bullseye, and it is actually time plus scored bullseye, they have exclude anyone of who's ever placed in the top 10% of any major competition event, except USPSA there you are excluded if you were in top 15%. Mkay ...  Don't they know USPSA people just spray and pray?

Something about it just screams scam.

Essentially it is a competition for people who can't practice and can't shoot "good"? Also the people who are less likely to complain about match fees?

Sent from my BlackBerry PRIV, the most secure Android device via Tapatalk.