DAHL

Tactical Training Center Range Flemington, NJ

Just to give everyone a heads up; the Tactical Training Center in Flemington, NJ has finally opened. It is a large modern indoor facility with a huge rifle and pistol range. Another place in Hunterdon County for gun owners to practice.

thanks for bringing it up to our attention.

I would love to see more info and will likely drop by.  Nice to have another new range in NJ.

Although this one... amazed at the prices... particularly the membership prices. $500 a year to merely get a discount on the hourly rate?

This is Not NYC.... this is western bumblef*ck NJ with plenty of choices. lol.

I was there today. Nice range, goes out to 40 yards. As you would expect, nice new equipment. The membership is too pricey for me. As maksim said $500 for a reduced rate is kinda out of line, and the hourly 25 is a bit high but only by a few bucks. Over all, a nice new place to shoot. I'll go again.

I was there today. Nice range, goes out to 40 yards. As you would expect, nice new equipment. The membership is too pricey for me. As maksim said $500 for a reduced rate is kinda out of line, and the hourly 25 is a bit high but only by a few bucks. Over all, a nice new place to shoot. I'll go again.

thanks for the info.

Is there an FFL store there too? or only a range?

They have a small inv of guns and ammo and supply's. The inside of the place looks like it is going for the country club feel. I guess that is why the prices are high. Also the guy behind the counter did not know the difference between 22 and 22 mag ammo. The range was nice and well ventilated. Range officers were nice also. They don't care if you pick up brass either.

It's crappy to say the least.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Well I didn't want to say that but yes.

I think the owners, as per the biography just seemed like a range was a good idea, and have not fun business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the "who are we" tab is ridiculous...seems like the owners want to play "mr & ms smith" and starting a range destined to go guts up is there attempt at playing operator without actually signing the contract and serving....not referring to the "instructors"....

"Dan knows the struggles that many police officers face in getting to the range, and he’s been quoted as saying “Although I’m not a police officer in real life, I have played one on TV.”

not sure what struggles he's talking about.....maybe he means not being able to pick up or drop off friends that are going with you without breaking the law...ohhh wait thats everyone else BUT LEO'S..lol

So the wife and i stopped by there this afternoon. Nothing bad to say. The range as per the website is as stated. They do have accessories. From ear eye protection to ar sights and other pistol sights. Holsters mags cleaning equipment. They have all of this but in very limited amounts. They also sell ammo. Of course because theyre a gun range. They have maybe 20-25 pistols on display behind glass faced upright cabinets. Three long rifles on display. I think right now there are just feeling it out and will more finely tune the inventory with desire. Very nice and courteous as i entered. We watched their short intro to safety film and signed release forms for when we do want to go back to shoot. I was told transfers are 40$. Rangetime is 25$ per hour. Ill use them for those bitterly cold days or if i have time restraints and cant make it to sjsc. So yes. Overall very nice pleasant experience. I would look at them at this point of more of a range and not really a gun store. It seems like they are going to include rentals to their inventory also. A big plus. Also wanted to add that its really easy to find. If you know where flemington dept store is. Its right across the street behind lowes. Also right next to lowes is sportsmans rendezvous. But if you go there just dont ask to touch any of their pistol inventory. Go there and try it and youll see what im talking about. Maybe they might want to offer 5$ off to njgunforum members for the hourly rate or something to that affect seeing that we can bring them a good amount of business fairly inexpensively.

So the wife and i stopped by there this afternoon. Nothing bad to say. The range as per the website is as stated. They do have accessories. From ear eye protection to ar sights and other pistol sights. Holsters mags cleaning equipment. They have all of this but in very limited amounts. They also sell ammo. Of course because theyre a gun range. They have maybe 20-25 pistols on display behind glass faced upright cabinets. Three long rifles on display. I think right now there are just feeling it out and will more finely tune the inventory with desire. Very nice and courteous as i entered. We watched their short intro to safety film and signed release forms for when we do want to go back to shoot. I was told transfers are 40$. Rangetime is 25$ per hour. Ill use them for those bitterly cold days or if i have time restraints and cant make it to sjsc. So yes. Overall very nice pleasant experience. I would look at them at this point of more of a range and not really a gun store. It seems like they are going to include rentals to their inventory also. A big plus. Also wanted to add that its really easy to find. If you know where flemington dept store is. Its right across the street behind lowes. Also right next to lowes is sportsmans rendezvous. But if you go there just dont ask to touch any of their pistol inventory. Go there and try it and youll see what im talking about. Maybe they might want to offer 5$ off to njgunforum members for the hourly rate or something to that affect seeing that we can bring them a good amount of business fairly inexpensively.

Will reach out to them.

Cool thanks Maks. Seems like they are really into it but theyre not in the loop they need to be. Im going there tomorrow. Just set up a date (bro date) with glenninjersey. Were gonna get two stalls around 11:00. Im bringing some different cool stuff for him to shoot. Btw. I didnt see any targets for sale there. Maybe i missed them ?

They wont show it to you unless you show them your p2p first. Then say its the law.

That is some dumb $#it right there......so you cant hold a handgun to see if you like it or how it feels unless you have a permit ?? I've done it multiple times.......I am not aware of that & call bs......where does the law state that ?

$500 is outrageous when sjsc is $250 & central jersey is $300 after capitol gains & has indoor as well