DAHL

Tactical Training Center Range Flemington, NJ

As always, I try to go to shops and stores and try to blend in, to see how folks are treated without people trying to suck up for the forum. I think Zoe made it hard. lol. A guy wearing a baby in a carrier instead of armor plates. lol.

You could loose your man card for that one.

As always, I try to go to shops and stores and try to blend in, to see how folks are treated without people trying to suck up for the forum. I think Zoe made it hard. lol. A guy wearing a baby in a carrier instead of armor plates. lol.

You could loose your man card for that one.

Might lose my man card but I pick up women every day with her. Without fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All you need now is a puppy then you be unstoppable.

LOL.  I got enough things that poop everywhere. =)

http://www.missioncritical.cc/products/babycarrier?variant=5077961987

and I believe there were Ergo brand tactical carriers in Recoil magazine a year or so ago. and more here.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/297730225340282079/

I called to see if they allowed steel core and the woman on the phone didn't know anything besides "no green tips"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Range is rated for up to 50 bmg but good question on that. I have an email for the ops folks if you want.

Range is rated for up to 50 bmg but good question on that. I have an email for the ops folks if you want.

I saw that about the 50 bmg, which like steel core, is banned at most ranges. The woman on the phone really wasn't sure which is fine for a new place. I told her I would have the RO check my ammo when I came in.

50 BMG????  For an INDOOR Range???  Can anybody say, "Pucker-UP big Boy"

50 BMG???? For an INDOOR Range??? Can anybody say, "Pucker-UP big Boy"

They should suspend the hourly fee for everyone else using the indoor range whenever someone is shooting a .50 BMG. Not that I think they're going to see much (any?) .50 BMG use indoors.

Damn dude. I'd love to join you tomorrow to check it out but I won't be out of work that early. I wanna shoot your PTR - I've been lusting after that thing for a while now. Have you converted your Vepr to PG or is it still in original config?

What time are you off? I can probably go later in the day depending on how the day goes. Dude would you believe I've shot exactly 1 round out of it in 14 months??? Gotta shoot it before I mod it up

So I went to the range with ataimwolswol and his chick last night. The range was great, nice clean well lit and ventilated. They had no problems with me shooting my reloads there either. When were done we met with the owner and he took us on a tour and showed us where he plans to build the 50 yard range. I asked what the policy is if I wanted to check out a handgun, he said just show my FID and I can handel.it all I want, pistol permit not needed. I quickly checked out their pistol selection and it looked like the pistol prices were pretty good. All in all I will definitely be back for sure

The range was very nice. Pricing on all the items I looked at was way better then a few of the newer shops that have opened up. Dan the owner is very.... energetic, he was more then willing to show us the ins and outs of the operation of the facility. All the guys in the shop seemed knowledgeable. We 3 were the only ones there to shoot and with that the range officer kind of crowded around us which was slightly uncomfortable but whatever. I would not hesitate to go back. Fwiw Dan said that the memberships did include a free hour a week despite the paperwork not saying so.... don't take that for 100% because I didn't sign up or press him further.

d7edd45f9e175710b15b9ca13f1fcfc1.jpg744e14448e0a26e570e8b7fa2817944d.jpghttps://vimeo.com/156842769

How did the VEPR shoot?

That's a very good looking range... 40 yards? How were the acoustics? Looks like they have a lot of sound baffling.

the acoustics were very good despite being next to pat shooting the Vepr and a Ptr. I did double up with plugs and muffs though