DAHL

Tactical Training Center Range Flemington, NJ

RTSP has the best membership program. I think its $350yr unlimited range use without paying extra fee's 

Military gets $50 off and LEO $175 for full membership.  

I really like TTC. Hopefully they come down on the pricing. Its a nice range and only 10 minutes from my house.

• Like 1

RTSP has the best membership program. I think its $350yr unlimited range use without paying extra fee's 

Military gets $50 off and LEO $175 for full membership.  

I really like TTC. Hopefully they come down on the pricing. Its a nice range and only 10 minutes from my house.

Not only that, RTSP just added an additional hour to the weekend members only time.  It used to be 8am to 10am but is now 7am to 10am.  Always nice to be able to get in before the weekend mass mobs fill a place.

Tactical Training is a large brand new facility. It probably cost a couple of million just to renovate the building that they are in. The membership prices reflect this but there are many ranges in PA just 50-70 miles away that you can join for a year for $30 or $40 .

So the question is; does it pay to shoot at TTC and pay $25 for a one hour session or drive and spend the same for a yearly membership. The price of gas has come down so it would seem to pay to go over the border to shoot and enjoy 100 or 200 yd practice but on occasion I will use TTC as it saves a couple of hours of driving.

BTW, even with the seemingly high membership prices TTC is currently SOLD OUT. They are located in a wealthy NJ county so that may explain it. The memberships start at $195/yr. 

Tactical Training is a large brand new facility. It probably cost a couple of million just to renovate the building that they are in. The membership prices reflect this but there are many ranges in PA just 50-70 miles away that you can join for a year for $30 or $40 .

So the question is; does it pay to shoot at TTC and pay $25 for a one hour session or drive and spend the same for a yearly membership. The price of gas has come down so it would seem to pay to go over the border to shoot and enjoy 100 or 200 yd practice but on occasion I will use TTC as it saves a couple of hours of driving.

BTW, even with the seemingly high membership prices TTC is currently SOLD OUT. They are located in a wealthy NJ county so that may explain it. The memberships start at $195/yr.

They definitely are catering to a certain demographic

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They definitely are catering to a certain demographic

Maybe...but they don't seem to be snooty or anything. Buddy of mine and I were there last week just to check it out. Everyone was more then friendly. I'm gonna go tomorrow morning with my AR to see how the range is. They're only 20 minutes from my house. I don't think I'll be disappointed

Maybe...but they don't seem to be snooty or anything. Buddy of mine and I were there last week just to check it out. Everyone was more then friendly. I'm gonna go tomorrow morning with my AR to see how the range is. They're only 20 minutes from my house. I don't think I'll be disappointed.

I'm 10 mins away and could not be happier with the range. I'm a member of EFGA but I'll definitely be hitting up their range when I don't have the time to drive to easton.

One reason is I can leave the house @ 10:30 and be home by 12:30. I haven't started shooting enough to warrant joining a club yet.

Same for me. I am a member at efga but getting out there when I just want to plink for an hour is a pain

I don't get how you guys can she'll out the amount of dollars to shoot at a place like this and not join a club like old bridge or similar

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

25 bucks to shoot at a range less that 10 mins from my house, that's how. I'm a member of EFGA but it's an hour drive fromy house, when i go there i stay a few hours. There is only 1 other range in flemington, you have to go to allot of meetings to get in and dues are 250 bucks a year and there is no place to shoot rifles. So from where I'm sitting TTC is a good deal for me.

Whatever gets your rocks off guys. It's not my money. I personally don't like putting myself on the clock when I'm going to shoot, it trying to squeeze it in to the point where I have to hurry through my ammo. My preference though

25 bucks to shoot at a range less that 10 mins from my house, that's how. I'm a member of EFGA but it's an hour drive fromy house, when i go there i stay a few hours. There is only 1 other range in flemington, you have to go to allot of meetings to get in and dues are 250 bucks a year and there is no place to shoot rifles. So from where I'm sitting TTC is a good deal for me.

I get the hourly walk in thing. Especially a place so close or that rents. I don't get the whole being a member and still paying for time. Phillipsburg is 30 mins away, scfgpa is 15 mins away. If your going to shoot enough to warrant a membership to this place, you get way more for your money elsewhere.

I haven't shot at pburg before do they allow rifles and magnum handguns? As for Scfgpa, I've been there once. That's enough for me. While the handgun range was not bad (I don't remember if they allow magnums though) but those rifle tube are a joke. That was hands down the worst shooting experience ever as far as im concerned so I would not pay for that. I do agree that it's BS that at TTC you still have to pay for range time with the membership so I won't become a member but I'll definitely be a walk in when I have some spare time

I'm 10 mins away and could not be happier with the range. I'm a member of EFGA but I'll definitely be hitting up their range when I don't have the time to drive to easton.

Honestly once that kid comes, you probably won't have any free time for like, a year :)

But yeah - SCFGPA the rifle tubes aren't that great... I mostly use 'em for function check and to take new shooters for a blast...

Honestly once that kid comes, you probably won't have any free time for like, a year :)

But yeah - SCFGPA the rifle tubes aren't that great... I mostly use 'em for function check and to take new shooters for a blast...

yeah I am not planning on doing allot of shooting for a while. Ill just reload a bunch and stock pile it

Went there today since the thier website shows you can be a member at the patriot level for $195 for the year and was thinking that was not too bad. Once I was there I was told in order to get the patriot membership you have to be in some sort of law enforcement or equivalent too. And premium is close to $500 and I am definitely not joining that!

Wish they had their pricing spec out with the catches before I went there to try to make it my primary place to plink at. Don't know if I will ever step one foot in that place again.

Placed looked great by the way. Kind of felt under dressed entering the place but the ladies were friendly. I was going to just get a hour pass to check out the firing range but ended up bringing the wrong ammo for the range to shoot with.

I do a good amount of plinking and a little training for 3gun and was hoping this would of been the spot to visit twice a month or more. Might be their loss but I'll just drive to EF&G.

Went there today since the thier website shows you can be a member at the patriot level for $195 for the year and was thinking that was not too bad. Once I was there I was told in order to get the patriot membership you have to be in some sort of law enforcement or equivalent too. And premium is close to $500 and I am definitely not joining that!

Wish they had their pricing spec out with the catches before I went there to try to make it my primary place to plink at. Don't know if I will ever step one foot in that place again.

Placed looked great by the way. Kind of felt under dressed entering the place but the ladies were friendly. I was going to just get a hour pass to check out the firing range but ended up bringing the wrong ammo for the range to shoot with.

I do a good amount of plinking and a little training for 3gun and was hoping this would of been the spot to visit twice a month or more. Might be their loss but I'll just drive to EF&G.

What ammo would they not let you shoot?

I stopped by there tonight. Testing 38 special load for idpa tomorrow. 15$. Well worth it for me for 30 mins. I was in and out in about 10 mins. Well worth it for me since its 20 mins away. But i didnt know you had to be leo for the 195$ deal. Give them a little more time. They're still figuring stuff out. I think youre going to find a restructuring of membership pricing. They actually recognized me by face. I dont know if thats good or bad

There web site leaves a lot to be desired, it use to say that you had to be LEO or active military for the patriot level. As said before, they have some kinks to work out, give them time.

Yeah tell me about it. I'm still waiting for that free time. Maybe when she turns 18.

I guess a bunch of us in the same boat. Mines 18 months and I haven't gotten to the range since she was born. Its like there is no time for anything. Tried to hit gfh once but the line was so long I couldn't wait 2hr just to get in.

How does one get a membership to this elusive club? It seems they are never accepting new members.

They were just accepting new members through friends and family. My gf is actually taking orientation this Wednesday. You need to make more friends :)

They were just accepting new members through friends and family. My gf is actually taking orientation this Wednesday. You need to make more friends :)

Damn it! This place is 5 minutes from me. I guess you're right, I do. Lets be friends  :p