silverado427

PA CO charged with carrying a gun in NJ

what does it matter if he can arrest someone or not? Animal cruelty investigators can arrest people in NJ but are not allowed to carry a gun.

Years back ASPCA officers were armed here in NJ.......then they took their guns away.....had a friend who was an officer for years when they wanted them to break up dog and cock fights in Newark, unarmed......he handed in his badge after that.

Equal treatment...  NJ residents are the idiots that put the idiots in power that passed these idiotic laws.  Seems like we should be the first ones to get crushed by them.  Actually the politicians that voted them into existence, they should be held to the highest standard.   Why should someone from free America be punished for our liberal, progressive, statist BS?

lol  ^^^^

Years back ASPCA officers were armed here in NJ.......then they took their guns away.....had a friend who was an officer for years when they wanted them to break up dog and cock fights in Newark, unarmed......he handed in his badge after that.

I dont know about the ASPCA but the SPCA are the ones who usually deal with all the dog fighting and cruelty stuff yet they would call me to Handel the aggressive dogs for them and they would stand behind me with their gun. All I had was a catch pole

virtually EVERYone is missing the point in the dismissal here. they just showed to the entire watching world that there are TWO sets of laws in nj. one for the "common folk", and one for "those above the common folk".

Not everyone :D

Not everyone :D

virtually EVERYone is missing the point in the dismissal here. they just showed to the entire watching world that there are TWO sets of laws in nj. one for the "common folk", and one for "those above the common folk".

We are not missing the point.  The law is unjust whether its for a public servant, private individual, etc..  Besides, only liberal, progressive busybodies should be charged, anyway.  And, since you are on the topic... We live in a slave state as many have coined.  That means that the slaves do not have the same rights as the enslavers, right?   So, because a law is unjust and bad we should make an example of a knucklehead and have him do jail time, lose his job, lose his right to own a gun, pay $1000s of dollars to the courts, etc., and just hold him up as an example.  Instead, it would be better for him not to be charged and acquitted and for other cases to cite that case as a clarification that there are two standards, unjustly in this cesspool of a state.  Maybe that could help one of us less fortunate. 

Also, have you ever given one of those get out of a ticket cards to any of your friends or relatives?  If so, why?  Are those people that will get out of a minor traffic violation above the law?  Where's my card?   It seems there are two sets of laws.   Hey I got it.  Why not let this CO plea bargain like the really dangerous thugs in this state.  Maybe he can get charged with only aggravated armed assault, instead, and be out on the street tomorrow.   

Additionally, as I have stated earlier.  Because of the BS laws that we have I would imagine that 90% of NJ residents have technically fallen on the wrong side of the gun laws at one time or another.  These unjust laws are designed to catch the little people. 

And while I am on it, why should only LEOs get to carry, etc.  I am willing to pay for at least an equal amount of training, psychological testing, etc. if it will lead to me expressing a God-given right.  I imagine the CO would do it, too.  Seems that that is also a double standard you should know about as long as you are keeping tabs on these double standards.  

You seem to espouse the statist mentality that illustrates why this will always be a slave state.   For what it is worth, I would rather stick to my principles in knowing what is right and what is wrong. 

We are not missing the point.  The law is unjust whether its for a public servant, private individual, etc..  Besides, only liberal, progressive busybodies should be charged, anyway.  And, since you are on the topic... We live in a slave state as many have coined.  That means that the slaves do not have the same rights as the enslavers, right?   So, because a law is unjust and bad we should make an example of a knucklehead and have him do jail time, lose his job, lose his right to own a gun, pay $1000s of dollars to the courts, etc., and just hold him up as an example.  Instead, it would be better for him not to be charged and acquitted and for other cases to cite that case as a clarification that there are two standards, unjustly in this cesspool of a state.  Maybe that could help one of us less fortunate. 

Also, have you ever given one of those get out of a ticket cards to any of your friends or relatives?  If so, why?  Are those people that will get out of a minor traffic violation above the law?  Where's my card?   It seems there are two sets of laws.   Hey I got it.  Why not let this CO plea bargain like the really dangerous thugs in this state.  Maybe he can get charged with only aggravated armed assault, instead, and be out on the street tomorrow.   

Additionally, as I have stated earlier.  Because of the BS laws that we have I would imagine that 90% of NJ residents have technically fallen on the wrong side of the gun laws at one time or another.  These unjust laws are designed to catch the little people. 

You seem to espouse the statist mentality that illustrates why this will always be a slave state.   For what it is worth, I would rather stick to my principles in knowing what is right and what is wrong. 

no.....but it gives us an argument next time some tard like that old guy with the flintlock slips up. or one of us slips up. this is in my mind, a valid argument that lawyers can use till we get these absurd laws changed. we also could use this to get these absurd laws changed........but i fear we won't get much help from the lawyers on that one though.

no.....but it gives us an argument next time some tard like that old guy with the flintlock slips up. or one of us slips up. this is in my mind, a valid argument that lawyers can use till we get these absurd laws changed. we also could use this to get these absurd laws changed........but i fear we won't get much help from the lawyers on that one though.

We can only help ourselves. Let's help each other

.......... We live in a slave state

.........That means that the slaves do not have the same rights as the enslavers, right?   So, because a law is unjust and bad we should make an example of a knucklehead and have him do jail time, lose his job, lose his right to own a gun, pay $1000s of dollars to the courts, etc..............

Also, have you ever given one of those get out of a ticket cards to any of your friends or relatives?..........

We....  are free to move, so slave state is not entirely accurate, we can also vote the bums out but the problem is that there are too many people who have become dependent on the bums which has created a co-dependent existence for both the bums and the people who live off of the entitlements the working class pays for.  It's a vicious cycle.  The working pay to support the non-working and we cannot do anything about it because they have out bred us.  Endemic voter fraud does not help either.  It is an unsustainable model that will ultimately crumble under it's own weight.

At no time did I ever say the CO should have been keel hauled.  What I did do was project that our "slave masters" as you may call them have created a separate set of  unwritten rules for their dogs because they do not want the dogs to turn on their masters. 

I have been given several of those cards by friends who are LEO.  They state that I am a responsible driver and you know what, I guess I am because I've not been pulled over for a traffic violation in like 25 years.

The ideology that I espouse is that the law should be applied evenly among the dogs and sheep alike.  If the CO gets a pass, then so should everyone else.  That's all.

correct....but we need the lawyers to help us help ourselves and each other. and really honestly, they have no incentive to get these things changed.

$dollars and sense.

This is how it works.

I know you're watching the primaries. Think about what I jus said. Incentives...