Zeke

Enlighten me on the px4

Mine is the subcompact, size difference between that and my full size is quite a bit. Can't get my pinky on the grip at all but it still is easy to shoot. Uses a double stack 10 round mag so it's as thick as the full size. Shorter grip and barrel make for much easier concealed carry.

PX4 Subcompact doesn't have the rotating barrel system.

Px4 Full Size has a 4" Barrel.  Compact has a 3.27" Barrel.  Length is 7.55" Full vs 6.8" Compact.  Height is 5.51" Full vs 5" Compact.  Weight is .5 oz difference (27.7 vs 27.2 oz).

It's up to your wife whichever one she feels fits her better.  Remember - the backstraps are interchangeable on both Full size and Compact.

Not a lot of dif between the full and the compact.

Mrs Zeke did say it was slipping out of her hand during rapid fire. That's .40, not the 9

I didn't know about the blackstrap, lol, my buddy prolly doesn't know either. I walked him trough the jersey process, he's only shot my SR before he purchased his px from Flynn

I have both an M9A1 and a 9mm PX4 Compact.

I would pick the 92 any day of the week to bring to the range.

On the other hand the PX4 is my go to gun, that's why i got it in a compact.. I have been looking at a compact m9a1 companion. lol

I have nothing negative to say about the px4, its a great pistol. I think the rotating barrel is what sold me and its a comfortable pistol to hold. It's a solid pistol for being "polymer" and is ridiculously easy to take apart. 15rd mags are great for the compact and fit completely. For an average size person with medium hands the compact felt like a very well balanced weapon. Most other pistols in this range are also striker and i'm a hammer kinda guy.