Purple Patrick

Burger King hot dogs

Who has tried one yet?? I just got one of each and they were both phenomenal. One with mustard, ketchup, relish amd onions and one with chilli and cheese. I liked the chili but I thought the other one was better.

They are made by Oscar Meyer I believe, $1.99 for the classic and $2.99 for chili. I'd get these over the whopper.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I went through the drive through today to get my daily large diet coke.  I saw the pictures.  I'm a fan of a good chili dog but I figured they were probably not the chilli dogs I'd want to try.   You've convinced me.  I may get one tomorrow.

I went through the drive through today to get my daily large diet coke. I saw the pictures. I'm a fan of a good chili dog but I figured they were probably not the chilli dogs I'd want to try. You've convinced me. I may get one tomorrow.

It's no mannys texas weiner but it was worth it

It's no mannys texas weiner but it was worth it

George and Manny in Dunellen --  Grew up on these -- High school lunch we'd go --2up and fries...

they are dam expensive now -- like $7 for 2 dogs -- I haven't been in awhile

I'm not sure there's a better chili dog anywhere

I don't like processed mystery meat... and cannot ever imagine getting a hot dog from Burger King.

(and no, I do not eat hamburgers.. processed meat. blah).

What I miss from BK is the Bacon Sunday.  yum.

Maks - What a paradox...  Won't eat processed meat but you'll eat nitrate laden Pig candy?

I will have to pass on the whole burger king thing, their food does not agree with me.

Weird random fact - Michigan loves hot dogs.  Just went there for work - I saw "Coney Island" hot dog places all over.

Yes they do, I was just there two weeks ago (I also grew up there). Did you hit up any gun shows out there? I went to one but it wasn't as good and the ones I used to go to when I was younger.

Yes they do, I was just there two weeks ago (I also grew up there). Did you hit up any gun shows out there? I went to one but it wasn't as good and the ones I used to go to when I was younger.

Was only there for 2 days for work so I didn't get a chance to.  

Weird random fact - Michigan loves hot dogs.  Just went there for work - I saw "Coney Island" hot dog places all over.

Heh-heh, I went to Ohio on business years ago, and there were Jersey Mike's sub shops all around.  I'd never heard of them before.

Who has tried one yet?? I just got one of each and they were both phenomenal. One with mustard, ketchup, relish amd onions and one with chilli and cheese. I liked the chili but I thought the other one was better.

They are made by Oscar Meyer I believe, $1.99 for the classic and $2.99 for chili. I'd get these over the whopper.

with all that glop on the dog how could you tell if it was good? yuk...I'd pile that stuff on a bad dog to hide it... the real test is just a touch of brown spicy mustard. then move on to chili, kraut.

Texas weiner in dunellen is gone. Food was great. Too bad its not there anymore

No it's not --  The Texas wiener your thinking about was in Green brook on Rt.22 -- that family also owned a Texas Wiener in plainfield my parents tell me about

Dunellen TW is still there and better than the one on Rt.22 -- It's on Rt28 on the left of the advance Auto

No it's not -- The Texas wiener your thinking about was in Green brook on Rt.22 -- that family also owned a Texas Wiener in plainfield my parents tell me about

Dunellen TW is still there and better than the one on Rt.22 -- It's on Rt28 on the left of the advance Auto

The one on 22 is closed and now a Burnett burger. It's pretty good. There's atleast 3 places called (insert name ) Texas weiner in between Dunellen and bound brook on 28

The one on 22 is closed and now a Burnett burger. It's pretty good. There's atleast 3 places called (insert name ) Texas weiner in between Dunellen and bound brook on 28

I live real close to the one in middlesex --  Don't like it and never go there

I wonder if the guy who owns it it named Manny too

I will have to pass on the whole burger king thing, their food does not agree with me.

I agree, I feel like did actual mechanical damage to my infrastructure , postpartum

Pat first fake maple syrup and now fast food hotdogs? Man you just love fillers, byproducts and chemicals don't you. I don't eat hotdogs because I dot like them but if I did I still would not eat them from BK. Then again I hardly ever eat fast food at all. Most Fast food makes me feel like shit after I eat it.

Fat Mikes on Rt.17 in Hasbrouck Heights was the best chili dog place around

No it's not --  The Texas wiener your thinking about was in Green brook on Rt.22 -- that family also owned a Texas Wiener in plainfield my parents tell me about

Good timing.

I just happened to have had a need to grab a bite on the way to a union meeting last night. Just got one to try, chili cheese. I liked it. Don't care for BK burgers, so this is a good alternative.