Arthur Kill

CCW Training Debate

Guys, I apologize.... but we will not be having so many entertaining posts from AK. Permanent vacation from the forum after he crossed the line with a profane personal attack.

He's obviously got an agenda. It sucks, if we could actually have a discussion with factual information both sides could do great things.

I was reading an article today about The debate, nj2a, on Tuesday. Sooo much fear and what ifs.

And we have all these laws, all this ink on paper! All these zones, it does absolutely nothing.

Perception and reality will always be 2 distinctly different things.

He'll be back. You and I know this

• Like 1

I think we all deserve a round of applause!  AK lasted for 162 obnoxious, misrepresented posts.  His argumentative writing style and "demeanor" will be easy to spot, whether he calls himself Raritan River, Cheesequake Creek, Pompton Lake or Jesus Christ himself, lol!

HUZZZZAHHHHHHHHH!

Bump, Bump, Bump, another one bites the DUST!

Sips Beer, scratches head, scratches crotch, does what he's been doin' for over 45 YEARS, lol!

• Like 4

........ His argumentative writing style and "demeanor" will be easy to spot, .......

HUZZZZAHHHHHHHHH!

Sips Beer, scratches head, scratches crotch, does what he's been doin' for over 45 YEARS, lol!

Thats the thing.  If someone wants to come to an obviously pro2A forum and make an argument for whatever, and they present their argument in a logical and respectful manner, that I can deal with.  All this guy wanted to do was come here, piss off people and sucker them into saying something that would either incriminate them in some way or inflame them to the point where they would be at risk of getting kicked from the forum.  In other words, a professional troll.  His being shown the door was long overdue.

• Like 2

It's always interesting to see how the other side thinks.

That the answer to all of society's ills is more regulation and legislation that would do nothing to solve the problems that you're trying to address.

That you can in some way legislate and control behavior.

He'll be back. You and I know this

Unless he changes his home or work IP address... I doubt it.  In certain cases, I do go to the extreme and block every IP address they ever used to access the site.  So the only way he would come back is if he learns proxys. (which I doubt)... already got an email about this.

Btw, you are all officially warned... play nice, no personal insults. there. 

• Like 1

It's always interesting to see how the other side thinks.

That the answer to all of society's ills is more regulation and legislation that would do nothing to solve the problems that you're trying to address.

That you can in some way legislate and control behavior.

The thing is though, if you look at his early posts... he was just another gun owner.

He or she will probably re-invent themselves and come back. I found it interesting how one of the banned first posting was seeking info on procuring standard cap mags. Then the (now) banned individual switched gears onto becoming the resident concealed carry expert and aggressively going after the long time NJFG members. That was the final “tell” that there was something wrong with this individual and a pretty good indicator that this person had other motives. It’s pretty simple, you’re here to support the hobby and RKBA or you’re not....

Unless he changes his home or work IP address... I doubt it. In certain cases, I do go to the extreme and block every IP address they ever used to access the site. So the only way he would come back is if he learns proxys. (which I doubt)... already got an email about this.

Btw, you are all officially warned... play nice, no personal insults. there.

I'm not gonna tell you anything you don't know with ip. All the tricks. Shut stuff off etc.

But it's a group.

I'll buy you a beer if I'm wrong,or whatever.

He or she will probably re-invent themselves and come back. I found it interesting how one of the banned first posting was seeking info on procuring standard cap mags. Then the (now) banned individual switched gears onto becoming the resident concealed carry expert and aggressively going after the long time NJFG members. That was the final “tell” that there was something wrong with this individual and a pretty good indicator that this person had other motives. It’s pretty simple, you’re here to support the hobby and RKBA or you’re not....

That Hi cap thread had me scratching my head for awhile.

The guy didn't even stand a chance, we tried to play nice... for a while. The guy just got nasty when ever you had a logical disagreement. He reminds me of the type of people that try and talk over you.

• Like 1

Mak'sis going to work the ip end( going wtf is Zeke talking about?)

Let's not forget " the gap".

Every internet connection has a computer address.  We block those for banned users... As well as most of Ukranian, russian and Chinese ip addresses.  Cannot get them all, but do as much as we can. 

But in any case... it is tough for me to imagine an anti gun group trying to invade gun forums in order to stir stuff up.... if anything, it makes gun owners that much more gun ho.

Every internet connection has a computer address. We block those for banned users... As well as most of Ukranian, russian and Chinese ip addresses. Cannot get them all, but do as much as we can.

But in any case... it is tough for me to imagine an anti gun group trying to invade gun forums in order to stir stuff up.... if anything, it makes gun owners that much more gun ho.

Cheers my friend!

A raid is a raid.

Let us not imagine, lets us face probality.

Gap is gap.

I think we can be friends, right now you owe me a beer

Every internet connection has a computer address.  We block those for banned users... As well as most of Ukranian, russian and Chinese ip addresses.  Cannot get them all, but do as much as we can. 

you definitely ban tokyo and taipei.  It sucked not getting through when i was on a few work trips with nothing to do

you definitely ban tokyo and taipei.  It sucked not getting through when i was on a few work trips with nothing to do

I may unban Japan, but if you are traveling, just let me know.

The vast majority of the hack/spam attacks are from Ukraine and China. It is not even Russia anymore.

Every internet connection has a computer address. We block those for banned users... As well as most of Ukranian, russian and Chinese ip addresses. Cannot get them all, but do as much as we can.

Harder to do local addresses, but I blocked the whole country of Australia once due to similar issues. Shame everyone was punished but it go so out of hand. If you find what blocks a country uses, just use a wildcard for the rest of the sets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we all deserve a round of applause!  AK lasted for 162 obnoxious, misrepresented posts.  His argumentative writing style and "demeanor" will be easy to spot, whether he calls himself Raritan River, Cheesequake Creek, Pompton Lake or Jesus Christ himself, lol!

HUZZZZAHHHHHHHHH!

I'm actually surprised it took 162 posts  After he made this statement " like the one that flying an American flag upsidedown is not only desceration but anti-American." I was convinced he was a moms not gettin any plant. Everyone knows that an upside down flag is a distress signal and if they are giving badges to people with AK's attitude we are in serious trouble.

• Like 4

My wife got this kieth urban guitar. I bust her balls ( yea, I'm owned) about this training video for the guitar, he keeps saying you will have an " ah,ha" moment.

My marriage would go so much better if I learned guitar

The problem is your ah ha moment is when you realize not to buy your guitars on QVC. :).

Thats the thing.  If someone wants to come to an obviously pro2A forum and make an argument for whatever, and they present their argument in a logical and respectful manner, that I can deal with.  All this guy wanted to do was come here, piss off people and sucker them into saying something that would either incriminate them in some way or inflame them to the point where they would be at risk of getting kicked from the forum.  In other words, a professional troll.  His being shown the door was long overdue.

^^^^ What was that guys problem...

• Like 1

Thats the thing. If someone wants to come to an obviously pro2A forum and make an argument for whatever, and they present their argument in a logical and respectful manner, that I can deal with. All this guy wanted to do was come here, piss off people and sucker them into saying something that would either incriminate them in some way or inflame them to the point where they would be at risk of getting kicked from the forum. In other words, a professional troll. His being shown the door was long overdue.

I completely agree about the troll being shown the door once and for all....It really was long overdue