stevenschaffer

New les Baer

Yeah I think many people block off the serial number because they see other people do it.

It's like license plates, I don't get it.  People block off their plates in photos, but why... I can just drive down the road and look at license plate numbers all day long.  I can go to a car show and look at license plates.  Likewise if I go to a gun shop I can see serial numbers, same with museums and gun shows.

People are weird about pictures.

Nice -- I just ordered a Dan Wesson ECO in 9mm for my wife

I was really torn last week about buying a Guncrafter Bobbed commander --  $2650

I didn't do it,  Just couldn't swing the cash or at least get my mind over the cost

Les Baer is somewhere in between I believe -- Let us know how it shoots

This set of 3 permits I'll be taking the jump to something better too

Good Luck with that LB, Very Nice

Hackestown G&A --  Have much stock?  

What kind of place is this?  Big or small?

They don't seem to have a website thats working and the link from their Facebook brings to some sort of Mall type thing

Small  shop in the middle of town, just off the intersection of 46 and 517. Exit 19 and down the hill, park in town lot behind store.  Mostly handguns. Walt will get you anything you want and he can get.  Good pricing. Great Service, Great Tranfer fee $42.80 OTD.  Surcharge for using CC.

Yeah I think many people block off the serial number because they see other people do it.

It's like license plates, I don't get it.  People block off their plates in photos, but why... I can just drive down the road and look at license plate numbers all day long.  I can go to a car show and look at license plates.  Likewise if I go to a gun shop I can see serial numbers, same with museums and gun shows.

People are weird about pictures.

Because thieves have friends that work at DMV that can run the plate number and get the address of where the vehicle is to steal it.