mge_1

Walther PPK 380acp

Got this PPK from my father in law... And according to him, he has never shot it. Well, I took it out to ReadyAimFire today and put 50 rounds through it. It shot well but, the slide is hitting my inner palm. Had to put gloves on to shoot it. Anyone else having that issue? Maybe I am holding her incorrectly lol.

43p5Nbl.jpg

i don't get bit, but very common from ppks, i think the smith & wesson version fixed this. Let me know if you wanna sell it :D

Funny you ask and was actually looking at the used values last night online. Debating on what to do actually. Send me a PM and let me know your offer. If its fair I might consider it. Thanks

Got this PPK from my father in law... And according to him, he has never shot it. .....

Quick question.  You say you "got this" from him and "according to him".  From that I assume he is alive and it was not inherited, thus I hope you got it by using a P2P here in NJ.  If not, you should give it back asap and change this thread.

Quick question.  You say you "got this" from him and "according to him".  From that I assume he is alive and it was not inherited, thus I hope you got it by using a P2P here in NJ.  If not, you should give it back asap and change this thread.

Of course he used a permit to buy it. He is a NJ resident.

• Like 2

Quick question. You say you "got this" from him and "according to him". From that I assume he is alive and it was not inherited, thus I hope you got it by using a P2P here in NJ. If not, you should give it back asap and change this thread.

feel free to ask me any questions... Pls dont assume lol. But to answer your question, that would be a Yes