Fzaetz

Walmart White Flyer Clays Onsale!!

Were you in PA or up north somewhere? Website says it's not in stock in a 50 mile radius from me...

My local Walmart didn't have them either. I had to go to either the Whitehouse (listed as Branchburg) or Clinton one to get them. Grabbed 10 cases, but may go get 10 more.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sota.... You want more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

at that price, I'll grab a few more boxes the next time i'm down near there. I'm at my range this week so i'll check on branchburg's supply then.

since efingers is $17/135 (.126) it's a almost half the price (0.066). So why not stock up while I can, especially since I now have my own thrower. :D

interesting, walmart online says clinton is out of them.

serious question: how many are on a full pallet, is it shrink wrapped, and can I get 'em to hold the whole damn thing. :D I'll roll down there with the trailer and be set for life!

Walmart's website says that there are no stores stocking these within 50 miles of NNJ. Clearly it's incorrect if some of you have found them in Flemington and Clinton but after calling around, I am having no luck close to home. Has anyone seen these in a Walmarts in Morris County? If so, where?