Damjan

Main Street Pho Meetup Bridgewater,NJ Wed 3/2/16 6pm

Wanna get away from family,girlfriend,pets and other obligations....

.....and have dinner and talk guns with a bunch of other dudes for a few hours.

Then stop by at Pho Main Street in Bridgewater,NJ at 6pm on Wed 3/2/16

623 E Main St
BridgewaterNJ 08807

http://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-main-st-bridgewater

Will schedule more timely next time!

You got in to SCFGPA?  Nice.  I can't make it to the meeting tonight but welcome.

Yeah, I was lucky enough to have a few friends who are members.  I feel pretty lucky since it's so close and easy.  Any other option for me is over an hour drive.

I hope to meet some good people there.

hey you SCFGPA new fish... look for the guy with the black HK polo shirt. that'll be me. (John)

Hey John.

I'll look for you, for sure  I'll be easy to spot, I'll be the guy standing up at some point and say "Hi, my name is Craig"  :)

They opened up membership last year briefly.  At first it was to immediate family members only, then it was to friends/coworkers.  Unfortunately, it wasn't publicized well or else I probably could have gotten at least one person from NJGF in.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Maksim
      Hello hello everyone!
      So who wants to go shoot but is too cheap or broke after buying new guns?
      One of the things I wanted to return to, in part due to being jelly of how well @67gtonut organized the RTSP shoot and @Krdshrk and @sota do the regular NJGF clay shoots at Clinton.... is doing regular community meetups like we did 10 years ago when the site was launched.
      The goal is to eventually have a regular weekday, once a week at least, at a range throughout the state.  The first one I was able to hammer down is right where it all started, Brick Armory, Garden State Shooting Center.  Thanks to Tony @tj462nj and crew,  GSSC is going to host NJGF members the first Tuesday of every month.
      Best of all, Garden State Shooting Center is offering some AMAZING discounts for NJGF Members!
      $5 per person walk on!  $5 gun rentals!  Member pricing on ammo!  
      Furthermore, if anyone joins GSSC, they get 2 months free membership!
      Thank you Tony and GSSC. 
      I will be there at the first one and try to attend monthly.  Will try to bring some new fun and exciting toys for folks to try (that are Jersey legit!)
      Range is open until 10PM so let's plan for 7PM?

• By The Gun Society
      Guns, Friends, Food.
      It doesn't get better than that. Meet other NJGF members, make new friends, shoot your own guns, try out a couple, and then after join us for food. All rentals are FREE with admission fee.

Register online at www.thegunsociety.com

FULL DETAILS:

Over 60 people came for our very first #NJSocialShoot at RTSP in May. Our inaugural event was a success! 

Join us AGAIN for a casual get together and a chance to shoot some firearms with other like minded people in NJ. 

This time, we will have the entire range after hours for our event only, for 2 hours of shooting in a 25 or 16 yard indoor range. Event will begin promptly at 6pm. If this is your FIRST TIME WITH US, please arrive 30 minutes early to fill out waiver forms required for the range.

Location is about 45 min from NYC and Western PA, at RTSP Shooting Range in Randolph, NJ.

FEES:
      Pre-Registration ONLINE (http://rtsponline.com/new-jersey-social-shoot/): $15
      Day of Event: $20
      This fee will cover port time and firearm rentals, ammunition will be separate.

Join us after 8pm for food and conversation at a nearby restaurant, The Black River Barn, less than a half mile away.

See you there!    

• By Usul271
      Hi,

I've heard almost nothing but good about CZ pistols, and I'm looking to get my mitts on one. I'm debating between the full-size and compact models. Specifically, I'm looking at the CZ 75, SP-01, and various compact models, including the P-01 and 75 compact. 
      Does anyone have a full-size, compact or both? I'd really like to get hands-on with these pistols before I make a decision. I'm also more than open to listening to your advice and pro/con assessment of both frames.

Thanks!