Maksim

Deadly Beauties: Women of the Russian Airborne Assault Forces

Be a patriot, choose born and raised American!

Spoiled brat retards, especially in Jersey.

You do not want to end up with a sleeper KGB agent :)

She can steal all my secrets and my AR. I can assure you that's no national security risk. The sheep videos might embarrass my family, but that's about it.

• Like 1

i think the only fair way to give title of who is better is to get the idf and the russain girls in a elimination mud wrestling tournament

No way, Jello or oil.

I guess the only thing about NJ you like is this forum.

And the Pines

And the Coastal Plain Physographic Province

The Kirkwood Cohanse

The wildlife

The mountains

The farms

The fishing

The tomatoes

The corn

I could go on for hours about the things I like about Jersey. The list of things I don't like about Jersey is very short and would take 30 seconds. And could be solved tomorrow with 7 neutron bombs.

My comment was a little poorly worded and not clear. If you travel the world, or work with or have foreigners as friends, it becomes very obvious that we have a disproportionate concentration of prima donnas in this land, and Jersey is certainly NOT an exception. Plenty of great women, but no shortage of bitches.

And the Pines

And the Coastal Plain Physographic Province

The Kirkwood Cohanse

The wildlife

The mountains

The farms

The fishing

The tomatoes

The corn

I could go on for hours about the things I like about Jersey. The list of things I don't like about Jersey is very short and would take 30 seconds. And could be solved tomorrow with 7 neutron bombs.

My comment was a little poorly worded and not clear. If you travel the world, or work with or have foreigners as friends, it becomes very obvious that we have a disproportionate concentration of prima donnas in this land, and Jersey is certainly NOT an exception. Plenty of great women, but no shortage of bitches.

I stand corrected :)

If you provide ladies and guns I will photograph them masterfully.

I can pose for the men with guns thread no problem. Well maybe it's a problem because more people will leave and never come back after seeing that

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I do not discriminate based on sex. But we all here like to have some privacy so you will probably want to wear a balaclava or something :) This might spook some people.

I can pose for the men with guns thread no problem. Well maybe it's a problem because more people will leave and never come back after seeing that

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk