Sign in to follow this  
siderman

gadget for Tacomas

Just installed this, its a riser for the rear veiw mirror. For some inexplicable reason the mirror is set too low on the windshield and obstructs the feild of vision. This thing raises it up a few inches and really opens up the view, especially if your tall. I have a 2nd gen Taco not sure about others, not cheap, takes 1 min but at $45 shipped (cheaper w/o ram ball) is worth the safety factor.

http://www.birddawgindustries.com/

• Like 1

Nice man, just stay off of Tacomaworld.com, they place will make your bank account get deflated. I sold my 08 Taco a year and a half ago, they are great trucks but my needs changed and I didn't need a truck anymore.

Nice man, just stay off of Tacomaworld.com, they place will make your bank account get deflated. I sold my 08 Taco a year and a half ago, they are great trucks but my needs changed and I didn't need a truck anymore.

Gotten a lot of great stuff and deals on TW. Iirc, I got the mirror riser from a member for $25, and am very happy with the new location. Love the site. I got my Troy Claymore mb there brand new shipped for $45.

Gotten a lot of great stuff and deals on TW. Iirc, I got the mirror riser from a member for $25, and am very happy with the new location. Love the site. I got my Troy Claymore mb there brand new shipped for $45.

I saw that one too but liked the RAM ball feature on the one I got. Love the cheap & free mod section on the Toyota forum :).......