robs609

Reputable smith in south jersey to pin and weld brake ?

Can anyone point me to a good gunsmith that can pin and weld my upper so I can shoot this thing?

I took a ride out to Bangers today since I got a good recommendation from someone I trust but the owner is not currently taking work due to their shop expansion.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for all of your suggestions. I am still weighing my options. Hey remixer. Its about a 2 hour drive from where I am to your shop. I sometimes come out that way to watch my buddy drift at the racetrack. Is there a specific day you do the work or could I leave the upper with you for a few hours and have it done or is that not enough time. I have the vg6 break and the hole is already drilled . Just need to go into the barrel a bit.

Thanks for all of your suggestions. I am still weighing my options. Hey remixer. Its about a 2 hour drive from where I am to your shop. I sometimes come out that way to watch my buddy drift at the racetrack. Is there a specific day you do the work or could I leave the upper with you for a few hours and have it done or is that not enough time. I have the vg6 break and the hole is already drilled . Just need to go into the barrel a bit.

I would PM remixer. He may not read this post