Zeke

Another pa resident charged with possession.

As usual nj.com makes no sense:

"While Robinson had a permit to carry the gun, it was loaded with hollow-point bullets."

What does this mean, from which state did he have a permit from. They are making the hollow points look like more of a problem then the drunk driving.

As usual nj.com makes no sense:

"While Robinson had a permit to carry the gun, it was loaded with hollow-point bullets."

What does this mean, from which state did he have a permit from. They are making the hollow points look like more of a problem then the drunk driving.

Since he was charged with illegal possession of a handgun I'd say it would be safe to assume that it wasn't a NJ Permit.

Since he was charged with illegal possession of a handgun I'd say it would be safe to assume that it wasn't a NJ Permit.

I understand that, I was just commenting on their "impeccable" reporting. It was my unsuccessful  attempt at sarcasm  :prankster:

if it were a nj resident.... dui, on an embankment @ 0330 with hollow points clearly not going directly to and from exempted locations for the pistol and hollow points ...would they have been cited and released? id venture to say no 

An upstanding citizen ... right??

http://pennsylvania.arrests.org/Arrests/Bias_Robinson_11325939/

https://www.mylife.com/bias-robinson/biasrobinson?userMode=0

Makes me wonder if he has BOTH PA and NJ drivers licenses

And as pjd asked - THEY RELEASED HIM??

wtf???????

Well if he really was impaired then I assume he will get off for the gun charges.  Didn't one of the Short Hills murder thugs get off on some other gun charge because he was under the influence of drugs and could not be responsible for his actions or other such nonsense.

Well if he really was impaired then I assume he will get off for the gun charges. Didn't one of the Short Hills murder thugs get off on some other gun charge because he was under the influence of drugs and could not be responsible for his actions or other such nonsense.

You are correct sir. High on pcp passed out with a stolen gun in his pants. Found not guilty by a jury of his " peers"

Reality stranger than fiction Jeeper? Jerry Springer might be closer to real life?

The "system" has so much fail these days that it makes me sick. I've served on a jury that had to deal with fail and wound up doing the right thing. How many repeat offenders walk because juries don't do the right thing?