Zeke

Need some " no junk" options on a handguns with same manual of arms

For Mrs Zeke.

She has a Ruger SR 22

This is what she is comfortable with.

Needs decocker/ safety.

She is not happy with my new sig( cause of safety, and I kinda bought it with out telling her)

She has had range time with a 92 and a px4.

Any similar manual of arms handguns she should try?

Only thing I can think of is a ruger P95

For Mrs Zeke.

This is what she is comfortable with.

Needs decocker/ safety.

She is not happy with my new sig( cause of safety, and I kinda bought it with out telling her)

If your Sig is one of the classic P-series then you should make your wife aware that there are four integral safeties. They are:

1) Firing Pin Safety Block

2) Safety Intercept Notch

3) Trigger Bar Disconnector

4) Decocker

When SOCOM put out an RFP for a new handgun platform back around 2007, one of the stipulations was that the gun must have a manual safety. Sig was the only manufacturer that was allowed to take an exception due to the safeties listed above. Your wife has nothing to fear - being pi$$ed at you is another matter altogether.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Have you fondled any cz pistols? They have a few different models and frames but then have dozens of variants of safety's, decoders and triggers

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No, she has not mark that. The 92 variant. Or maybe that was a Taurus?

If your Sig is one of the classic P-series then you should make your wife aware that there are four integral safeties. They are:

1) Firing Pin Safety Block

2) Safety Intercept Notch

3) Trigger Bar Disconnector

4) Decocker

When SOCOM put out an RFP for a new handgun platform back around 2007, one of the stipulations was that the gun must have a manual safety. Sig was the only manufacturer that was allowed to take an exception due to the safeties listed above. Your wife has nothing to fear - being pi$$ed at you is another matter altogether.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Bud, um Mrs Zeke has a pretty hard firewall.

She may listen to you, but not me

Stoegar Cougar - basically a metal framed PX4, same manual of arms as the PX4 and 92.

http://www.stoegerindustries.com/cougar-pistol

Ooof, my buddy bought a stoeger shotgun, biggest POS in his mind. He may cap me if I purchase that brand. Please tell me it's a dif manufacturer.

Ooof, my buddy bought a stoeger shotgun, biggest POS in his mind. He may cap me if I purchase that brand. Please tell me it's a dif manufacturer.

If you can find an older Beretta Cougar go with that.  Stoeger Cougars are ok - better than their shotguns.  The Cougars are built in Turkey using Beretta tooling.  Stoeger shotguns are made in Brazil IIRC....