Zeke

Need some " no junk" options on a handguns with same manual of arms

CZ P01. Decocker or I believe can be converted to safety. Excellent ergonomics. Heft (but not heavy) helps mitigate recoil. CZ world reknown reliability and it's a tack driver.

Also 14 round mags with 10 rounders available if (when) we get further screwed.

I highly recommend you check out the P01.

Well, she is in love with her px4 full size in 9.

And after Sunday I can honestly say she is a better marksman than I.

I'm a full mag paper plate group, she's a coffee mug.

And she lets me know it, the entire ride home.

Pleeeeeease have her get some time with CZ P01 or CZ PCR I can't recall if your near me (Bridgewater area) but if so I would be more than happy to meet you guys so you both can get some trigger time with my P01 and CZ 75B.

Pleeeeeease have her get some time with CZ P01 or CZ PCR I can't recall if your near me (Bridgewater area) but if so I would be more than happy to meet you guys so you both can get some trigger time with my P01 and CZ 75B.

Um, she is very happy with her choice. But I will take a rain ck.

Gun budget is done for the yr( ar maybe)

All gbf shifted to booolits fund/ reloading fund

Sw has nothing to offer?

Currently produced, no...

Take a drive to the Oaks show, and look at some S&W 3rd Generation pistols. Single stack, double stack, full size, compact, sub-compact... similar to the 92/PX4 in regards to the safety/decocker. Or you can go a few other trigger options. If you find something she likes the feel of, or if someone local has one she likes, you can figure out similar models that may work. Like someone has a 5946 (DAO 9mm), recoil and grip work out... then look for a 5906 (or a 5903 if you wanted a lighter frame; alloy).

https://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/guide-smith-wesson-semi-automatic-models/

What was wrong with the 92/PX4? More costly (magazines are close to that of S&W 10mm pricing) and hard to find, but if it’s the grip size... Beretta did do the 92 Type M, which is a single stack version of their 92 Compact.

1 minute ago, Screwball said:

Currently produced, no...

Take a drive to the Oaks show, and look at some S&W 3rd Generation pistols. Single stack, double stack, full size, compact, sub-compact... similar to the 92/PX4 in regards to the safety/decocker. Or you can go a few other trigger options. If you find something she likes the feel of, or if someone local has one she likes, you can figure out similar models that may work. Like someone has a 5946 (DAO 9mm), recoil and grip work out... then look for a 5906 (or a 5903 if you wanted a lighter frame; alloy).

https://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/guide-smith-wesson-semi-automatic-models/

What was wrong with the 92/PX4? More costly (magazines are close to that of S&W 10mm pricing) and hard to find, but if it’s the grip size... Beretta did do the 92 Type M, which is a single stack version of their 92 Compact.

Meh she’s moved on..