Sign in to follow this  
1LtCAP

2A FRIENDLY PRINTERS FOR SHIRTS?

looking to have t's printed for my shop. nothing fancy....just shop name with a graphic on the backs. the shop across the street from me has a customer that did his, and did a decent job....and if none of us does this, or knows a 2a friendly place, then i may use his guy......might want sweatshirts for next winter too.

thanks guys. hopefully someone in here does this.

I'd contact maksim about who is making the njgf swag

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

i dont want to laugh

looking to have t's printed for my shop. nothing fancy....just shop name with a graphic on the backs. the shop across the street from me has a customer that did his, and did a decent job....and if none of us does this, or knows a 2a friendly place, then i may use his guy......might want sweatshirts for next winter too.

thanks guys. hopefully someone in here does this.

there is a guy in the nj gun group on fb that I run that has a tshirt print shop etc.. and is very active in NJ 2A issues. I will try to find out,

• Like 1

oh nick relax, we know hes busy but when someones on at 3am posting in random threads, one would think they could also reply to a post they said they would follow up with numerous times. It's been how long now this swag convo has been going on? Me throwing in a little humor to patricks reply is harmless.

oh nick relax, we know hes busy but when someones on at 3am posting in random threads, one would think they could also reply to a post they said they would follow up with numerous times. It's been how long now this swag convo has been going on? Me throwing in a little humor to patricks reply is harmless.

Thanks John I wasn't planning on saying anything else but you summed it up

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk