mikeyjones

Pv group buy?

It's amazing how much powder is still out of stock -- Just doesn't make any sense why

I'd be in for an 8 pound jug of ramshot TAC but, at the moment, Out of stock

If, when you order, 8 pound jugs of Tac are available -- I'll take one -- you don't have to contact me 1st -- that is only if you have room in the box

If you buy it with me in mind I will take it

Jer

It's amazing how much powder is still out of stock -- Just doesn't make any sense why

I'd be in for an 8 pound jug of ramshot TAC but, at the moment, Out of stock

If, when you order, 8 pound jugs of Tac are available -- I'll take one -- you don't have to contact me 1st -- that is only if you have room in the box

If you buy it with me in mind I will take it

Jer

Midsouth has it in stock. I'm not opposed to ordering from them instead. They seem to have a lot in stock as well. Prices aren't much different.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Midsouth has it in stock. I'm not opposed to ordering from them instead. They seem to have a lot in stock as well. Prices aren't much different.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

I just checked -- looks to be out of stock -- I know it was in stock recently -- I shop midsouth regularly

I'm not desperate -- I have a full 8 pounder unopened now - I start to look when I'm down to 1 jug and of course sharing the hazmat and shipping always works

I just checked -- looks to be out of stock -- I know it was in stock recently -- I shop midsouth regularly

I'm not desperate -- I have a full 8 pounder unopened now - I start to look when I'm down to 1 jug and of course sharing the hazmat and shipping always works

http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item/00079TAC/Ramshot-TAC-Smokeless-Rifle-Powder-(1-Lb)

Still in stock from what I see

True but still in stock. 

Still want to see if there's other interest.

I'm not interested in paying freight and hazmat on 1 pound of powder -- 

Wideners has it in stock in 8 pound jugs -- Don't know about your primers -- don't know what you are looking for

Honestly I should hold off -- I've spent some $$ on guns and ammo supplies lately -- should recoup the funds -- I'm far from lacking in powder and primers

I'd say powders are typically high,around $5 more then they should be, but they regularly get stock, grabbed trailboss, hp38 and hs6 over the last couple of months, haven't been able to find trailboss anywhere for a couple of years.

With sales prices are more reasonable, place was totally crowded this morning for their sales.  Picked up a few boxes of the American Eagle .22 $23 for 400.  Not about to pay the regular price of $39.99.

Been shopping there for over 30 years so can't complain too much.

I'd say powders are typically high,around $5 more then they should be, but they regularly get stock, grabbed trailboss, hp38 and hs6 over the last couple of months, haven't been able to find trailboss anywhere for a couple of years.

With sales prices are more reasonable, place was totally crowded this morning for their sales.  Picked up a few boxes of the American Eagle .22 $23 for 400.  Not about to pay the regular price of $39.99.

Been shopping there for over 30 years so can't complain too much.

What place is this?

True - but if you're only looking to pickup a pound or two of powder you'll still save and they have a pretty good selection when they're shipments are in.

If you're buying everything you need in bulk at once, powder valley makes more sense.