Krdshrk

M&P 9mm 15 round mags - $18.95

Reputable seller - I've purchased mags from them before.

They have 15 round Act-Mags for M&P 9mm (Fullsize) for $18.95.

https://gregcotellc.com/cart/smithwesson-magazines-c-108/sw-mp9-9mm-15-rd-by-actmag-nj-co-compliant-mpb915-p-1391.html

Looks like a great alternative to the OEM mags which are a lot more expensive and harder to find.

• Like 1

Just picked up 4,

Talked to Greg Cote himself.  He said that these will be a regular item and available in quantity from now on.  He also said that he is working to get Act-Mag to manufacture more 15 rounders for other brands too.  I specifically ask about P-30/Vp9 mags for H&K and he said that's one of the mags on the potential list.  He mentioned that Act-Mag also makes (and he sells)15 rounders for some CZ pistols and a few others brands as well.     

Can't speak to the quality of the product but I was impressed by Greg's service.  Placed the order and about a minute later got a phone call from Greg confirming the shipping info.  I spoke to him about joining or at least checking out NJGF and he ask me to send him the link to the page. We'll see I guess.