Sign in to follow this  
Golf battery

Shyanne roberts.

I just received Cabela's gunsports catalog today. Started reading it and bamm. Theres a whole article on her. Nj native. All i have to say is thats awesome. She does the shoots. I guess when she can at my range and hers sjsc. This young girl is an inspiration to the young girls out there. My 11 yr old daughter met her when sjsc had there big jamboree weekend last summer. And i explained a bit about her shooting to my daughter that day. Now my little one likes to shoot her pink cricket and 10/22 has even good accuracy on her great grandfathers colt woodsman she shoots. The same cricket that shyanne started with. Good kid and a bright future in her shooting endeavors.

Good luck Shyanne.

• Like 5

I met her shortly after she testified (at age 9!) at the NJ Assembly Law and Public Safety Committee Hearing headed by Charles "Big Booty" Mainor (3 February's ago) in Trenton about the 10-round mag Bill.  I assisted Sandra Muldoon on Shy's  1st Photo Shoot (at Old Bridge) after getting her 1st uniform shirt w/ Sponsors emblazoned on it.  My son (an NRA Life Member) was with us and kept her little brother busy.  My friends and I have watched her compete and grow.  She's truly an inspiration to the shooting sports and the 2A movement in NJ.  She attended NJSAFECON last October at Cumberland Co. College and helped get us and CNJFO's Justifiable Need Campaign off to a great start by selecting the Raffle Winners from the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners Raffle we ran at the Trade Show.

From all of us at CNJFO, continued success to you Shy in all your endeavors!

For the membership,

David J. "Rosey" Rosenthal, VP

Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners (CNJFO)

http://www.cnjfo.com

http://www.JustifiableNeed.com

• Like 1

Hometown girl that's going places.

Congratulations, Shyanne!

Not for much longer.

She mentioned in the interview "moving out of state" this summer so she can practice more.

Not for much longer.

She mentioned in the interview "moving out of state" this summer so she can practice more.

I'm one of Dan's friends.  He just posted 90 days left in Jersey.

Other than the obvious lower cost of living, the REAL reasons:

12 ga. semi's with mag extensions to hold 13 rounds are LEGAL

30-round standard-capacity AR Mags, Drums, etc. are LEGAL

26 round mags for 2011's w/ SAAWEEEET single-action triggers are LEGAL

^^^Shy needs to practice with the "tools of the Trade" that put her back onto an even keel with those on the National circuit she'll be competing against.

Just like Taylor Swift will always be Wyomissing, PA's hometown Girl, so to will Shy always be from Franklinville!

Rosey

I'm one of Dan's friends.  He just posted 90 days left in Jersey.

Other than the obvious lower cost of living, the REAL reasons:

12 ga. semi's with mag extensions to hold 13 rounds are LEGAL

30-round standard-capacity AR Mags, Drums, etc. are LEGAL

26 round mags for 2011's w/ SAAWEEEET single-action triggers are LEGAL

^^^Shy needs to practice with the "tools of the Trade" that put her back onto an even keel with those on the National circuit she'll be competing against.

Just like Taylor Swift will always be Wyomissing, PA's hometown Girl, so to will Shy always be from Franklinville!

Rosey

I figured it was more than just practice but didn't want to hypothesize on additional reasons.

I'm one of Dan's friends. He just posted 90 days left in Jersey.

Then you know he's been making that announcement for years. I don't know if we are exactly friends, but we have known each other in person for quite a while.

Really happy to see what is going on with his daughter. And he did a great job during an interview on either Fox News or CNN (I forget). There has also always been drama afoot.