Sign in to follow this  
concrete_boots

Cape May County- Marmora / Seaville range ??

I have heard now from 2 separate people that live in this area that a new range is being constructed somewhere on rt.9 in the Marmora/Seaville area. This would be big news as most people in the area travel an hour up the parkway to Shooters...

One guy is a local business owner and the other guy is an ex county swat guy so they are reputable sources but they didn't know anything else just that it was hear say...

Anyone else have any info on this or heard something similar ?

I just blasted this all over Facebook for the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners (CNJFO).

Just a few miles North of the County park and Zoo, this place will see thousands of tourists over the summer season and the locals need a place to shoot that isn't over an hour away!

http://www.JustifiableNeed.com 

Nice thanks ! finally somewhere for me to go close to home in the colder months

Yep, it's basically inbetween Ocean City & Sea Isle City, closer to the Sea Isle side..about 10min north of the Zoo & Park..basically within about 20min ride from all south shore points (Margte to Wildwood/Cape May)