mikeyjones

Buckshot 100rds for $30 after MIR

So I got check in the mail today --   It's $50 short!

Bought 2 100 packs of buckshot and I received a check for $50 when it should be $100 

You did much better than most do with the Remington rebates.  I've been burned by them before.  Never again.

I wish I didn't have to say this but this is not my 1st time getting screwed for a remington rebate either -- Last time was for slugs

NEVER AGAIN -- I will never go out of the way to buy something I do not need just because it's a deal thats just too good 

I'm curious to see how everyone else makes out

I scored some 357 HP for $0.10 per round last year thanks to a rebate. It took a while to get my check but it worked out and I got a $100 rebate.

This time, I loaded up on a .380 deal as well as some .38 special. All in, I'm expecting to get a $300 rebate. Remington's website says its in process, so hopefully I'll be reporting back in a few more weeks with some positive news.

I wish I didn't have to say this but this is not my 1st time getting screwed for a remington rebate either -- Last time was for slugs

I probably got screwed in the same offer.  I still have several boxes of slugs with rectangular holes missing where I cut out the UPC codes.  Never got a check, never got an explanation.

I received my $100 check yesterday.

I had called them about a month ago to find out status and they mentioned it should be 2 separate checks. So I'm not panicking yet. But I will give them a ring on Monday to confirm. I still have scanned copies of all of the paperwork and it clearly says $200.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

I had called them about a month ago to find out status and they mentioned it should be 2 separate checks. So I'm not panicking yet. But I will give them a ring on Monday to confirm. I still have scanned copies of all of the paperwork and it clearly says $200.

Sure but when you check the rebate submission form online it says that all rebates will be combined in 1 check --  

Get out the vaseline...

Did you submit the tax day rebate form separately?

Remember it was 2 rebates -- but I think they where on the same form

I have the copy of my receipt, and the SKU numbers but can't find my actual forms -- I submitted online -- I'm sure I still have the email and I do have my tracking #

Did you submit the tax day rebate form separately?

Remember it was 2 rebates -- but I think they where on the same form

I have the copy of my receipt, and the SKU numbers but can't find my actual forms -- I submitted online -- I'm sure I still have the email and I do have my tracking #

Submitted together. But when I called them they were able to see it was 2 separate submissions.  

Called them today.  Was told that another check should be on its way to me.  If I don't receive it by the end of the month to give them a call back.

At this point, I have no reason to believe that they're lying to me.  Will see in 2 weeks.

So...  How did this work out?

I haven't gotten my 2nd check

So...  How did this work out?

I haven't gotten my 2nd check

Me neither yet. But their site says it should arrive by July 7th. So I'll update after that.

I am still waiting on my second check and says by July 7 also 

So when I check my tracking it seems like I never submitted the tax portion of the rebate

I have no confirmation or tracking info other than for rebate offer 65141 Remington spring rebate which is what I have a check for

I guess I didn't submit it correctly -- I have nothing in my rebate tracking indicating it's coming to me

So when I check my tracking it seems like I never submitted the tax portion of the rebate

I have no confirmation or tracking info other than for rebate offer 65141 Remington spring rebate which is what I have a check for

I guess I didn't submit it correctly -- I have nothing in my rebate tracking indicating it's coming to me

Call them. They'll give you a different tracking # for the other rebate.

They automatically broke it into 2 rebates

I'm still waiting but the rebate now says this:

"Your submission has been processed and your response has been mailed. You should receive it by August 21, 2016. If by this date you have not received your response, please contact us at 1-888-859-6995. Thank you."

I sent in a LOT of upc labels, so they better be making good on this.

I'm still waiting but the rebate now says this:

"Your submission has been processed and your response has been mailed. You should receive it by August 21, 2016. If by this date you have not received your response, please contact us at 1-888-859-6995. Thank you."

I sent in a LOT of upc labels, so they better be making good on this.

They claimed that I only sent the 4 outer UPCs and not the inner UPCs but they were all taped to a single sheet of paper.  The company they use for processing the rebates are the worst.  Once I sent them the photocopy, they approved it and it basically reset the 6-8 week wait.

While on the phone I asked how a photocopy is proof of anything.  I could be sending anyone's photocopy.  They had no response, naturally.