Lambo2936

Anyone have a CCW Permit on here??

I just got my CCW today after years of waiting. As some of you know I was brutally attacked several years ago. The perps cut off my legs. I applied but the judge ruled that my justifiable need was unjustifiable. Re-applied after another savage beating in which I lost both arms. Judge again said no. "If I give it to you then every armless, legless sonofabitch will want one." Then last Christmas Eve I was again accosted while stocking one of my ATMs, in a nice section of Irvington, using only my teeth and one 3-inch stump. During the altercation the bastards amputated my torso from my head. So I re-applied and the judge said, "well, alright." Had a "nose holster" fashioned from lamb skin and I shoot by spitting wooden nickels against the trigger. Single action only of course. 

Bullshit. There are no nice sections of Irvington.

And quit bagging on the stumps.

There isn't much information on the party of 6 website. I'm curious of how they plan to attack this.

From what I gathered they are starting out with actual standing to bring a lawsuit: all of the gang of six have been turned down for carry permits. That means legally they have something to complain about. Second they're hiring a lawyer from out of state. IMO it's about time.

I like their approach. No B.S., no supernatural fantasies. 

You'll see my name on the donor list as soon as my wallet and my computer are within 10 feet of one another.

• Like 1

I just got my CCW today after years of waiting. As some of you know I was brutally attacked several years ago. The perps cut off my legs. I applied but the judge ruled that my justifiable need was unjustifiable. Re-applied after another savage beating in which I lost both arms. Judge again said no. "If I give it to you then every armless, legless sonofabitch will want one." Then last Christmas Eve I was again accosted while stocking one of my ATMs, in a nice section of Irvington, using only my teeth and one 3-inch stump. During the altercation the bastards amputated my torso from my head. So I re-applied and the judge said, "well, alright." Had a "nose holster" fashioned from lamb skin and I shoot by spitting wooden nickels against the trigger. Single action only of course.

I don't believe you. It sounds like you never had a leg to stand on in court. Now the entire body of your argument isn't even connected to your idea.

Denied. I'm also reporting you to the US Mint for those counterfeit nickels.

• Like 1

ROFL!!  Man, you are one sick XXXXX! George Carlin woulda luvved ya!

Here's a party of 6 update that just posted to the second amendment rights fighters page on Facebook from Albert Almeida. Figured I would share it here for anyone interested in the case.

Status update/Information Release

Some of you may have heard of the latest developments involving the DC carry case win and the Almeida v NJ case that was practically a non-issue and dead due to the lack of work, not being performed by the powers to be in NJ.

Due The hard work of the “Party of Six” in not giving up with fighting for us all in NJ, not taking a “NO” for an answer, and eliminating the “WHEEL CHOCKS”, it is finally taking a positive step forward. Due to a serious lack of communication (non-existent is a better word), I have discontinued my pursuit with my case with the Previous Law firm that was spare heading it. In my opinion, we had a perfect opportunity to take a serious 2A case, that not only challenged the “Justifiable need” extra burden and unclear wording with a case that should have Cleary meet the “JN standard, but did not, but it also was an opportunity to challenge violations to NJ’s and the United States of America constitution.

This was the original plan since the beginning of the Almeida case. But after the Appellate Courts decision, the case seemed to disappear without further explanation from those hired to handle it.

We had a guaranteed funding source that was eager to help take this new case all the way up to the SCOTUS, it was by a National 2A organization. But that funding stopped suddenly after the case failed to move forward. What is even more disturbing, the Appellate court ruling on the Almeida case was brought to my attention by Mark Cheeseman, not the law firm retained to handle this case. Until this day, we still await a call, email or explanation as to why the “plan” was terminated. In the mean time, the threats have increased, some very serious incidents have actually taking place and the NJ Law firms and all of the 2A organizations in NJ are ignoring our requests for help

We have our 3rd party sources that tell us it was due to influence from Scott Bach allegedly, the back room deals with the soon to be failed EO180, and also the relationship with those parties involved and the Governor CC running for POTOUS, so that it not make him upset and jeopardize EO 180 or the POTUS RUN. Of course this is all 3rd party, unverified allegations, so I make no claims to its legitimacy, and I accuse none of these individuals of wrong doing, I am only relaying 3rd party information that was given to me as possible reasons, but none-less, seems suspect due to the timing.

We have now hired a law firm that is NOT affiliated in any way with anyone, any Business or organization in NJ. We did this for a reason, there can be no corruption, no influence, and no political interference. Only the best interest for you and I, the people of NJ.

This out of State law firm has teamed up with 2 other firms. 1 in Pennsylvania and the other in California. All 3 law firms have had success in winning 2A cases nationally, one of the firms is involved with winning Baker v. Kealoha (at the same time Peruta v. San Diego was won. These 3 are teaming up to help us win in NJ, because they believe if we fight the good fight, and continue that fight, we will win!

But we need all of your help in making this possible, because if we wait for the non-believers, the wheel chocks in NJ, or those that only fight hard on the “criminal prosecution” side of the gun rights battle, we will NEVER WIN our individual 2A rights in NJ.

The most recent case against DC started by the plaintiffs filing a complaint with the Federal Courts including an injunction, their case was much less severe than mine. WE PLAN ON ALSO FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE FEDERAL COURTS, a Restraining order against the State of NJ, along with additional legal arguments. The goal is to have part of the JN wording, and burden, If not all of it unconstitutional as it is being applied. It will not be like the DRAKE case, where the 3rd circuit ruled that “Justifiable need was constitutional” it will be attacking it in a different angle. Similar to how the recent DC Plaintiffs won.

Now, we could have been there at the Federal level already, but we are getting no Support from the NJ Laws firms, the NJ2AS leadership, the ANJRPC and their leadership or the NRA. (Well, the NRA would support us, but the only way to get their support is with a request coming from the NJ NRA Rep. and that has proven to be useless. Ask yourself, WHY is NO NJ 2A organization supporting NJ cases, either logistically, financially, or with any other supportive role…it is as if they want nothing to do with winning or fighting for a carry case. Why is that? I have no answer for you, but the Party of Six has tried to get those answers from everyone I mentioned, for a long time and we have all been ignored.

They have refused to help, they have refused to answer our emails, or phone calls, so we must fight this good fight alone and start all over again. But we will use two existing cases and have two more as a backup and build on it, The case that has just been confirmed to be consolidated with mine is of a Veteran, Michael Tummeneli. He has been requesting for help for over a year now, but only to be ignored. Why?

Ironically, I just read there is a similar case being started for a Veteran out of Picatinny Arsenal, that faces the same challenges as Mike, a fund me site has been created and is being controlled, not by the Plaintiff, but by the Law firm. They control the funds, regardless of the outcome. I sure hope that outcome is a positive one for the Plaintiff…godspeed

I wish them luck, as our common goal is to bring down NJ’s unjust carry laws. Maybe whatever donated money is left over can be donated to help other Veterans in obtaining their NJ carry License?

I ask that you read what I am telling you with an open mind, and Judge for yourself. Why haven’t we won in NJ? Why have we been ignored and why are we now forced to terminate our relationship with these NJ lawyers and 2A organizations, but hire from the outside, hire law firms that believe in us and that we can win! They are shocked at the lack of results and the lack of trying in NJ…meanwhile, they are winning in the COURTS in other parts of the country?

We hope to win in NJ as well, with your help we will. In the next few short weeks, we will be publishing the outlined plan of action, including the first steps these 3 Law firms are taking to file the process. Between the main members of the Party of six, and these lawyers, we have spent many, many hours on conference calls and planning meetings together. I can honestly say I’ve spent more hours communicating in the last 3 weeks with these firms, than I had in almost 2 previous wasted years dealing with NJ firms. That means a lot to us.

Visit us at www.partyof6.org to learn more, please consider donating to help make this fight a good one. And we shall see you at the prevailing party!

Thank you,

Albert Almeida

A NJ "CCW"? Yes I have one. For partime job (one of several). I am a security contractor (armed) tri-state area. I have like 5 permits. I can truly carry in PA though.

May I ask, are there restrictions on your carry privileges such as only while working?

Yes there is. "During work hours". Completely not worth even having. 2 yr renrwals. Complex process. I have to take a day off in my BUSY schedule juat to complete the bs.

^As I suspected - for all intents and purposes the "CCW" you are issued (one of the couple hundred in NJ issued last year) is not even a true CCW - its like telling a police officer they can only carry on duty and not off duty in any way shape or form.

I've heard the renewal process every 2 years is excruciating as well and completely time consuming.  What a fucking joke (during work hours), I'm sure you need to be dressed in work uniform etc and I'm sure even if during work hours if you were outside your normal area you'd be scrutinized as well

I have dressed in plain clothes "during work hours", just to buck the system w ZERO legal risk and FULL in your face OC in NJ on rare occassions. Really, at work, OC, in NJ legally, I can say, you realise it really NO BIG deal, why is Jersey so paranoid and brainwashed. However, I wear my PA badge with my weapon, in NJ "during work hours only". My permit does NOT say anything about 'must be in uniform', but I am sure that could change at the drop of a dust mite... I want to tell you ALL. It is a totally RIGGED system. Expensive and horrendously as backwards. Out of state co-workers mock this system constantly. Do not be fooled by the state alledging a "90%" CCW "approval" statistic It is an outright LIE and 100% FALSE. This is the Truth.

FOIA request.

Not for firearm permit records. NJ passed a law a couple years ago blocking that information from the public. Right after that NYC news piece where they released a map of gun owners, and their home locations.

Not for firearm permit records. NJ passed a law a couple years ago blocking that information from the public. Right after that NYC news piece where they released a map of gun owners, and their home locations.

That wasn't to protect you, they voted for themselves.

• Like 1

That wasn't to protect you, they voted for themselves.

Well since they're the only people in the state that have carry permits, I figured that was the reason. We would be able to exploit their hypocrisy, had they not passed this law.

It was the Journal News a Gannett owned paper from Westchester County that released the map.

Has anyone ever applied using this as their Justifiable Need?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Has anyone ever applied using this as their Justifiable Need?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Worthy!

I'm still hopeful that some 2a group will lean on the historic definition of "well regulated" to push that the federal government is negligent in not providing weapons and training to all citizens!

I do but I had to move to FL to get it.  I knew that I would never get a ccw in NJ as it seems you first need to survive an attempt on your life to prove need and if you do not survive, it may still be difficult to prove need. :)