Blake

Decided to try long, long range. Blew my 2016 budget in one shot...

Always thought it would be cool to own one, and one of the local shops hooked up a fantastic deal on a very rare Barrett M107A1 MCR package.  Came with the full kit good ol' Uncle Sam gets which generally isn't offered to the public.  Complete with watertight case, extra mags, scope, BORS, etc.  Taking her out this week to get sighted in.

sDXhUZ.jpg

V4Npib.jpg

• Like 4

Wow, ottomamelli's has sold a few of those, one a couple months ago, and pictures don't do them justice. They are amazing and I can't imagine how much fun Blake is going to have with this. They really need to be looked at up close to appreciate the quality and finish.

Good luck Blake! I hope you received a great tax return because you're going to need for ammo!

Seriously where are you planning on taking it?

• Like 1

Wow, ottomamelli's has sold a few of those, one a couple months ago, and pictures don't do them justice. They are amazing and I can't imagine how much fun Blake is going to have with this. They really need to be looked at up close to appreciate the quality and finish.

Good luck Blake! I hope you received a great tax return because you're going to need for ammo!

Seriously where are you planning on taking it?

You are right, pics (especially my crappy cell pics) don't do it justice.

I started hoarding ammo for it a while ago when I started looking at purchasing one.

I'm gona sight it in at CJRPC but they only go out to 340yd so I'm gona head into PA to a 1k yard range when I can. 2 other guys I know bought m107a1's the same time I did and we are gona head out there together at some point.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You are right, pics (especially my crappy cell pics) don't do it justice.

I started hoarding ammo for it a while ago when I started looking at purchasing one.

I'm gona sight it in at CJRPC but they only go out to 340yd so I'm gona head into PA to a 1k yard range when I can. 2 other guys I know bought m107a1's the same time I did and we are gona head out there together at some point.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sounds like an awesome plan!