2AJoe

Just picked up my first 1911 in 9mm

Now go over to Cabelas and pick up a case of Blazer Brass on sale for $10/box and use the free shipping coupon.

It's got a pony on it, nice choice, I like.  Good luck with it. PM if you want to go plinking sometime, I know a place.  Welcome to B'Town.

nice pickup

hows the trigger on it?

I have gone through approx. 150 rd and it has an awesome trigger. Now, I am far from an expert; actually, I am a beginner, but have done tons of research on handguns and AR's. The reset is pretty much non-existent. Really smooth. I even did some decent rapid firing with her. Again, due to my inexperience, there may be some that would disagree on the stocked trigger.

Nice choice and good shooting. Santa got one right in the kisser!

I had to share it. What are the odds of it being that perfect. 

Now go over to Cabelas and pick up a case of Blazer Brass on sale for $10/box and use the free shipping coupon.

It's got a pony on it, nice choice, I like.  Good luck with it. PM if you want to go plinking sometime, I know a place.  Welcome to B'Town.

I checked Cabela's site and did not see that they carry Blazer Brass. That was the ammo I used on the above photos. Hey, I am a fan of plinking. I'll PM you later with my info.

You will get NOTHING this Christmas! :)

Coal it is. :)

• Like 1

Something about 1911's I really don't, care for, visually speaking. Just too busy looking with the huge controls. Reminds me of what Hickok45 says about some of the HK pistols with the huge controls, he says it like wrenches stuck on the side!

Everyone has different tastes, obviously.