Sig226GuyNJ

It's so Important for all Gun Owners to unite behind Trump and here is why

^^^^++++

Chelsea Clinton: Gun Control Possible with Scalia out of the Way

"Chelsea went on to cite the Michael Bloomberg-funded Moms Demand Action, the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, as groups that stand with Hillary Clinton in believing the court’s next post-Scalia gun ruling with a “definitive” one."

I don't understand why the Trump supporters are upset and connect the RNC with the government and the will of the people?

We can start with that as far as the RNC and their people....... 65% do not want Trump, that's a fact so your argument is kind of silly. Next the RNC is it's own private party so to speak. They are not the government! You or Trump can start your own party and call it whatever you wish to. The only time your vote is connected to the government is during the general election and you can vote for anyone you wish from Trump to pol pot. Then you are voting for a representative to vote for you anyway.

I think there is no doubt Trump never ever thought he would get this far and was/is in it to destroy the RNC for the Clintons. Remember folks he supported Clinton for YEARS, donated to her for YEARS, even saying she would be a GREAT POTUS, supported Reid, Pelosi, Cuomo the most liberal governor in the country and said he don't even want republicans in his state, he admitted several times he aligns more with the democrats.

Just my thoughts is all and I do not consider myself a republican but a conservative.

Thanks all.

^^^^++++

Chelsea Clinton: Gun Control Possible with Scalia out of the Way

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/22/chelsea-clinton/

"Chelsea went on to cite the Michael Bloomberg-funded Moms Demand Action, the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, as groups that stand with Hillary Clinton in believing the court’s next post-Scalia gun ruling with a “definitive” one."

And America can be free if Leftists were "out of the way". That moronic twit will end up in politics one day. Like her mother she will be like a parasite on back of America.

Trump can win the general elections.  Cruz and Kasich cannot.  That all that matters.

(Yes, Trump is not a conservative, but he is right on the most important issues - illegal invasion and Islam.  And, he is pro-2A.)

Just curious because I never get a straight answer from a Trump supporter. Nearly every poll shows him losing to Hillary so why do you think he will beat her not even taking into consideration that many of the 35% he has now are Hillary supporters and are voting for Trump because he is the easiest to beat?

Trump has never ever been pro 2nd amendment until he decided to run for POTUS, in fact he is on record being in favor of the assault weapons ban any search will show this pretty easily.

One more if he is so strong on illegals why did he hire them and why does he still hire immigrants when there are qualified Americans in his hotels?

Just curious because I never get a straight answer from a Trump supporter. Nearly every poll shows him losing to Hillary so why do you think he will beat her not even taking into consideration that many of the 35% he has now are Hillary supporters and are voting for Trump because he is the easiest to beat?

Trump has never ever been pro 2nd amendment until he decided to run for POTUS, in fact he is on record being in favor of the assault weapons ban any search will show this pretty easily.

One more if he is so strong on illegals why did he hire them and why does he still hire immigrants when there are qualified Americans in his hotels?

1.  First, the general elections match-up polls are meaningless at this time.  Second, I never said that Trump will beat Hillary - I said he can.  Unlike Cruz and Kasich who have no chances.  Hillary doesn't generate enthusiasm.  Trump is going to get support of most Republicans, including those who're now in the NeverTrump camp, plus most of Independents, plus a noticeable number of Democrats, especially Sanders supporters who are sick of Hillary.  The theory that "Hillary supporters and are voting for Trump..." - never heard of it.  If it was true, I'd hear this from the Cruz team non-stop.

2.  You can find a lot of things "on the record".  For example, Hillary was against gay marriage.  Trump abandoned his support for AWB long ago.

3. I have no idea whom he hires, but in your statement you mix "illegals" and "immigrants", which is not the same.

Thanks for not calling me "Trumpbot" :).  It took me some effort to decide, and I don't see if we have a choice anyway.

• Like 1

I can't wait to hear the excuses why the other candidate, who you all think has no chance of becoming the nominee, actually becomes the republican nominee. :laugh:

All must include me.   If you mean Kasich, he can win if they change the rules and there's a gaggle of establishment people that now have that as their game plan.

If they change the rules a long list of people can become the nominee.  Daniels, Kasich, Ryan, Bush, Romney... probably a few more.  But they won't pick someone who has limited name recognition.  The question is, as I've said at some time in the past, its a matter of whether the RNC believes that MUST nominate either Trump or Cruz because of the fall out for doing otherwise.... or if they are True Believers and think they have all the answers and know better how to pick the right candidate.   But in any case, they already have their plan in place.  Whichever it is.  They're not going to be making this up as they go come June 7th.

And if they want someone else because they believe they know better, it may not matter if Trumps squeaks by 1237 by a few delegates.  They may already have the uncommitted Trump delegates ready to vote for someone else so he doesn't reach 1237 on the first ballot.. and then continue with their plan.

But, only they know anything about their game plan. We'll just have to wait and see.  Maybe they'll nominate Bill Clinton as the R nominee?

I can't wait to hear the excuses why the other candidate, who you all think has no chance of becoming the nominee, actually becomes the republican nominee. :laugh:

If you mean me, I can name a dozen who can become a Republican nominee.  When I say that Cruz and Kasich have no chances, I mean the general elections of course.

All must include me.   If you mean Kasich, he can win if they change the rules and there's a gaggle of establishment people that now have that as their game plan.

If they change the rules a long list of people can become the nominee.  Daniels, Kasich, Ryan, Bush, Romney... probably a few more.  But they won't pick someone who has limited name recognition.  The question is, as I've said at some time in the past, its a matter of whether the RNC believes that MUST nominate either Trump or Cruz because of the fall out for doing otherwise.... or if they are True Believers and think they have all the answers and know better how to pick the right candidate.   But in any case, they already have their plan in place.  Whichever it is.  They're not going to be making this up as they go come June 7th.

And if they want someone else because they believe they know better, it may not matter if Trumps squeaks by 1237 by a few delegates.  They may already have the uncommitted Trump delegates ready to vote for someone else so he doesn't reach 1237 on the first ballot.. and then continue with their plan.

But, only they know anything about their game plan. We'll just have to wait and see.  Maybe they'll nominate Bill Clinton as the R nominee?

if they change the rules, it will almost guarantee a dumbocrat win

I love this line of thinking. Gun rights are so important to me I'll give them up forever than vote for someone with the greatest chance to protect them. Because if Hillary wins and the makeup of the Supreme Court changes its only a matter of time before heller is overruled.

In the GOP primary Trump is probably the guy to support to avoid a contested convention if you are voting in NJ. Once the general election comes around the Democrats could run a potted plant and it would garner more votes than the GOP candidate in NJ. NY and IL are the same. The GOP needs to focus on winning OH and FL. If the GOP loses those 2 states early it's over. Hillary will win.

There are a few other states that could turn the electoral college but OH and FL are the keys to victory for the GOP.

• Like 1

1.  First, the general elections match-up polls are meaningless at this time.  Second, I never said that Trump will beat Hillary - I said he can.  Unlike Cruz and Kasich who have no chances.  Hillary doesn't generate enthusiasm. 

OK if the polls are meaningless why do you think Trump could win and the other two can't? Also a republican will most times vote for a conservative BUT a conservative most likely will not vote for a leftwing liberal republican(Trump).

Trump is going to get support of most Republicans, including those who're now in the NeverTrump camp, plus most of Independents, plus a noticeable number of Democrats, especially Sanders supporters who are sick of Hillary.  The theory that "Hillary supporters and are voting for Trump..." - never heard of it.  If it was true, I'd hear this from the Cruz team non-stop.

Explained above. Most antitrump folks are hardcore conservative and will not vote for Trump and I know many. The reason Trump does better in open primaries is because of the crossovers. I don't think Trump has broken 30% yet in a closed primary other then Nevada who don't check ID's.

2.  You can find a lot of things "on the record".  For example, Hillary was against gay marriage.  Trump abandoned his support for AWB long ago.

Not that long ago and he's been a liberal his entire life and has never had a conservative stance until deciding to run for POTUS. He is conning you if you think he is a conservative.

3. I have no idea whom he hires, but in your statement you mix "illegals" and "immigrants", which is not the same.

Simple he has hired ILLEGALS on his construction projects when there were qualified Americans, it's all about money with Trump. He today has Immigrants working his hotels in Fla when there are qualified Americans.

Thanks for not calling me "Trumpbot" :).  It took me some effort to decide, and I don't see if we have a choice anyway.

Na I don't do the name thing that's a turn off to me! Can't have a discussion with those who you don't respect.

Personally I think it's already to late for the republican party! They have lost to many conservatives forever and this includes me. I will never ever vote for a candidate like McCain just because there's a R next to their name, I'm DONE!  They need a new party or this one needs to put several old men out to pasture.

It was the CONSERVATIVES who GAVE the republicans the house and senate in 2014 and the likes of McConnell, Boehner and McCain just to name a few SCREWED US big time. In over two years now they have done NOTHING but coddle the likes of oBlamer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you think Trump is a conservative that's part of the problem, best he can hope for is a RINO tag. He gave us Reid, Hillary, Pelosi and Cuomo the most lib gov in the country. Remember Bloomberg and Trump were best buds during his gun grabbing mayoral days.

Sorry I will write in a conservative, myself or sit home.

One thing with trump is, like obama, he's getting people to the polls that normally wouldn't vote. People are tired of the bs and agree with what he is saying.

Kasich is anti gun so he's out as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I think it's already to late for the republican party!

To tell the truth, I'd vote for anyone as long as its not a dem. Those who don't vote this cycle just because the candidate, no matter who it is, doesn't think  exactly the way they do, is doing the country a great disservice. Just think about who Hildabeast will put in not only the Supreme Court but all the others around the country. Think about how much she can harm our country in 4 year. Think about that when you decide to waste your chance to maybe make a difference.

Its got to be anyone but her!

• Like 1

To tell the truth, I'd vote for anyone as long as its not a dem. Those who don't vote this cycle just because the candidate, no matter who it is, doesn't think  exactly the way they do, is doing the country a great disservice. Just think about who Hildabeast will put in not only the Supreme Court but all the others around the country. Think about how much she can harm our country in 4 year. Think about that when you decide to waste your chance to maybe make a difference.

Its got to be anyone but her!

Trump has been a leftwing liberal on nearly every issue the last 50 years until he decided to run for POTUS why do you think he would nominate a conservative judge? Remember how many times he has said he is the great negotiator.

I'll take that chance because I know what Hildabeast will do. You want to take that chance? I don't. Remember Reagan started as a dem. And saw the light. He didn't turn out too bad.

Listen...vote or don't. Its your choice. But do you really want Hillary? You really think she'll be better then Trump? With Trump you'll be taking a chance. Not with her. We know how it will be with her. It won't be just a AWB. How long do you think the gun industry can withstand dozens of law suits?

I'm not a big Trump guy. I'm a big Any one but Hillary guy. I'll vote for a goat before I'll vote for her. Or not vote at all. But that would be like voting for her. So thats not an option. 3rd party would be the same as voting for her. Yea it would surely tell the repubs how unhappy I am with them. Yea...that'll work. NOT

I truly believe a vote for Trump would send a much louder message to the RNC. The party's over. And they know it.

Everyone needs to remember that Trump was a business man in a very liberal city. He did what needed to be done. Right or wrong thats whats needed to be done to do business. Don't blame him.

Eh, Trump may lose but Kasich WILL  lose. He will get walked all over like Mittens was and not fight back, or agree with The WFH Hillary. The media dredged up animal abuse allegations against Mittens, presenting it like it was the Crime of the Century, they will find enough stuff they can distort and lie about with Kasich. And he WON'T FIGHT BACK. Whatever alleged polls show him winning over Hillary were probably done by Liberal potheads fried out of their gourds. I would rather see the GOPe go down in flames with a Trump candidacy than hear the flabby whining of toff Rience Priebus (where do they GET these people, that is like the worst rich-sounding d-bag name EVER) about how those Tea Party People and Conservatives wouldn't support wimpy John Kasich

I'm far from a trump supporter but i find it funny that people say he hires illegals. Do any of you actually think he does the hiring or made that call?

It's his businesses so yes he is at fault. It's ideology and it trickles down. As far as hiring immigrants in his hotels he is still doing it. So next I will here he wasn't behind the bankruptcies of his own companies that screwed thousands while he made millions just not to pay HIS bills. OOPS he already tried saying it wasn't him. LOL

• Like 1

Don't let Bernie's successes in white-only backwaters, or the various opinion pieces which like Lady McBeth "doth protest too much," lull you into thinking that Hillary won't win. As it is the path to the presidency for Republicans is quite narrow and uncertain.

Hillary the Inevitable will destroy any Republican candidate in the electoral college, Kasich included. She's got the minority votes like 80%. Honesty, trustworthiness, integrity are bullshit to most Americans. You can tell by the slate of candidates still in the race that Americans have short memories and don't care about facts.

Once they're in the voting booth and their vaginas start twitching and oozing, 60% of women will vote for her. And that's really all she needs to win 400 electoral votes (out of 538; it takes 270 to become president). 

Then for the next eight years the pathetic Republicans can boast about having won 800 out of 1000 counties.

• Like 1