GramGun79

ZEV Glock Owners

I couldn't pony up the cash for a full blown Zev Glock but I did pick up the Ultimate Trigger Kit from my FFL and had him stipple the grip and it was well worth the cost IMHO. I like the weight reduction, flatter and lighter trigger, overall trigger feel, and adjustability that it offers. It's still not a cheap upgrade at around $225 but certainly less expensive than a $2k Glock.

I have a fully ZEV built 19 and I must say it is one of my favorite shooters.  Hindsight is 20/20 though and If I were to go high end glock again Id probably just end up piecing it together myself.  Alot more fun to build it yourself the way you want it and probably save you 1/2 the cost.

I picked up a used Zev G35 KC signature model in 40SW last year. I got such a good price on it that I couldnt pass it up and always curious to see if they are worth the extra money. Also bought a KKM 40-9 conversion barrel so I can shoot 9mm out of it. I have a bunch of glocks and most of them have aftermarket triggers and sights with KKM barrels. Grips stay stock and I just wrap some talon tape around them to give me some grittiness.

To be honest, after having the Zev with all the bells and whistles, its a nice setup but I dont see the added value in the hefty pricetag of $1650-1800. The Zev shoots and feels the same as my other factory glocks with minor modifications. If a person is getting the model I have to shoot USPSA then I would save up a little more money and buy an STI edge or eagle and tweak that instead.

http://grabagun.com/zev-technologies-acu-g35-kc-kc-signature4543.html