revenger

FID laminating

Yeah, i think it depends from PD to PD. Mine told me to walk across the street and do it immediately because replacing them is a PITA if the original isn't at least somewhat intact. Did mine at FedEx, cost under 2$. I Suggest you do as that guy above said and trim the card a bit (WITHOUT CUTTING ANY INFO) so that it actually fits. I didn't know any better and now mine doesn't fit in my wallet properly. I Put it in the bill area and it's slightly jacked up where it got bent to hell from me opening and closing the wallet.

I just bought the clear adhesive plastic laminate sheets from Staples and did it myself and trimmed it to the size I wanted so it fits in my wallet.

It makes practical sense for durability and is not rocket science.....

Mine is laminated, although no longer valid with the new laws/regs. This was a long time ago, but I think the cops told me to laminate it. I believe I bought something out of a vending machine that put two sticky pieces of plastic together over it.

Mine is laminated, although no longer valid with the new laws/regs. This was a long time ago, but I think the cops told me to laminate it. I believe I bought something out of a vending machine that put two sticky pieces of plastic together over it.

Was the it standing next to the cigarette vending machine?