siderman

Dems blocking ccw reform

If people don't like the heat move to PA--it's free.  I know it's hard to believe that something so close to us in the free zone.  

If people don't like the heat move to PA--it's free.  I know it's hard to believe that something so close to us in the free zone.  

Our first meeting with the architect is this Thursday. But it's not free.

I meant it's free as in your freedoms.  

Ah yes... now I get it. Of course. I suppose I have $$$ on the brain at the moment.

I sent that list of proposed laws to the real estate agent in PA. The female who open carries her .357. Just to give her a sense of appreciation of how things are here in Stalag NJ.

Listen, I'm all for CC using some executive action to help the 2A environment in NJ. However, the problem with this course is the next governor can change it as easily as CC enacted--nevermind Weinberg's (double dipper) attempt to nullify. I hope she not successful because I just find her repugnant in every way. Anyway the real point is if you want real and durable change it has to come through the legislature.

I signed the letter but if the next governor wants it'll be gone with the same pen stroke.

• Like 1

The democrats are afraid they will lose voters and baby mama's who will be dependent on the dole if we cant protect ourselves. it is really ironic when you look at who is committing gun crimes. Which groups support which party and who often chooses victims of another race to commit a crime. ITs almost like democrats are doing this crap to disarm decent people as some type of reparations. 

And there we have the heart of the matter.

• Like 2