BlueLineFish

New Glock 19 MOS

With my first permit from this large batch I just picked up a 19 MOS yesterday. Surprised to find a blue label one in stock at my dealer.They had other 19's as well. Now to decide on the red dot for it. Thinking about a deltapoint since they have a military/le discount program. Anybody have experience with the deltapoint?

post-2441-0-03606300-1462716167_thumb.jpg

I have an RMR07 on my 19, done by L&M. After 2000 rounds no issues.

I also picked up a 17MOS upper and am playing with the Fastfire 3 and Vortex Venom. Im big on Vortex optics,so I am hopeful with them.

I am also playing with the idea of an RMR'd 26 or 27.

Fisher - I got a G19 MOS a couple of months ago.  Ordered the Deltapoint PRO first, switched to RMR.

Deltapoint PRO is nice, but one downside about using it on the MOS - no one sells iron sights that are tall enough to co-witness with it, at least not at the time that I had it.

Changed to RMR so I could get co-witnessing irons.

I have an RMR07 on my 19, done by L&M. After 2000 rounds no issues.

I also picked up a 17MOS upper and am playing with the Fastfire 3 and Vortex Venom. Im big on Vortex optics,so I am hopeful with them.

I am also playing with the idea of an RMR'd 26 or 27.

Mark did my G35 as well. Excellent work with reasonable cost and minimal down time. This was of course well before the MOS series was offers by Glock.

I am curious to hear your review on the Vortex. They seem to be well made and the CS is outstanding.

Personally, it makes a lot of sense to put an RMR on G26/27. Against all intuition, they are actually the most accurate of all the Glocks. I say go for it.

If I didn't carry my G27 as a BUG at work, I would have done it already.

The 17 MOS upper was too good of a deal to pass up. It was done with a KKM barrel, carver comp and the FastFire III. I can mate it with my 17Gen4 even though my OCD cant take mismatching numbers on guns. Ill do a report on both the FastFire and Vortex.