checko

Pearce extentions for g26

I just bought put these on a couple of my g26 mags. It says on their website they extend capacity to 13 rounds. There is no earthly way that's possible. I had to squeeeeeeeeeze 12 rounds in just now. Same thing with you guys?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I can do 13 on mine. Takes a lot of effort for the last round to go in.

I ve also tried the g19 sleeves but they bite my hand a bit so i just put a g19 mag without anything.

Checko,

If you want the sleeves i can give them to you free.

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity, have you contacted them directly?

I haven't. I literally put them in when I typed the post.

I ve also tried the g19 sleeves but they bite my hand a bit so i just put a g19 mag without anything.

Checko,

Sure I'll trade you a box of 9 or something though.

Personally I would either get the Glock factory +2 Extensions for the 26 mags, or use the 19 mags with the Xgrip sleeve as a backup - Not a fan of the Pearce's personally

Why is that? After having them on I like them well enough. I think the pearce looks better and is slimmer on the back half. I could be wrong about the latter though.

I'm more of an OEM+ guy personally - I think the Glock extensions are solid and seamless and have less of a "pinky catch" and more of a "pinky grip" if you know what I mean - slimmer on the back half of the extension really doesn't do much IMO, its a mag extension anyway, in my opinion from a concealability standpoint that Pearce +2 and the Glock +2 will still print the similar amount (if it was me I'd carry the flush mag and have a +2 or a 19 mag with sleeve as backup) -

If you're just looking to add extra rounds to your factory mags either option works fine but I like the look of the Glock +2's - looks more "meaty" - and the Glock 19 Mags with the Xgrip sleeves look pretty seamless as well -

Just my .02 - you really can't go wrong

Checko,

I have the same pinch issue. They bite my hand hard - I figured it was just me.

I just carry a G22 mag as a reload when I carry the G27 as a backup. Also, when the G27 is on my hip (or my ankle) it has a standard mag with a flat floorplate. If you are going to carry it with an extended mag or with a pinky extension you may as well carry a G19/23 as the grips - the part of the pistol that is hardest to conceal - are now the same size.

• Like 1

I have the same pinch issue. They bite my hand hard - I figured it was just me.

I just carry a G22 mag as a reload when I carry the G27 as a backup. Also, when the G27 is on my hip (or my ankle) it has a standard mag with a flat floorplate. If you are going to carry it with an extended mag or with a pinky extension you may as well carry a G19/23 as the grips - the part of the pistol that is hardest to conceal - are now the same size.

I don't know if I completely agree. Most of the height is added to the front which doesn't make much of a difference at all. On the back of the grip it does add size but still small enough where I think it makes a difference, sort of like a bobtailed 1911.

f67e8bbd1feae09e624ae0b1ba9b7c79.jpgf96119155f113490d14e2f3f3b5f60e4.jpg

Carrying a g19 backup does seem like a good idea though.

• Like 1