Sign in to follow this  
Michael1776

CINO wants Constitutional Carry - Let's trash "justifiable need" Help Cino win Congress and Press for Constitutional Carry for NJ

Michael J. Cino is the Chairman of the Constitutional Carry Coalition - we believe that "justifiable need" should be trashed - Please CALL TEN PEOPLE you know in the 5th Congressional District and ASK THEM TO VOTE FOR MICHAEL J. CINO IN THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY JUNE 7 AgainstTheEstablishment.com

Then ask them to CALL TEN PEOPLE THEMSELVES

and then ask those TEN to call TEN PEOPLE to Vote for Michael J. Cino in the 5th Congressional District on June 7 - it's the only way we are going to get rid of "justifiable need" and change the gun laws in New Jersey AgainstTheEstablishment.com

Michael J. Cino is the Chairman of the Constitutional Carry Coalition - we believe that "justifiable need" should be trashed - Please CALL TEN PEOPLE you know in the 5th Congressional District and ASK THEM TO VOTE FOR MICHAEL J. CINO IN THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY JUNE 7 AgainstTheEstablishment.com

and then ask those TEN to call TEN PEOPLE to Vote for Michael J. Cino in the 5th Congressional District on June 7 - it's the only way we are going to get rid of "justifiable need" and change the gun laws in New Jersey AgainstTheEstablishment.com

post-8609-0-88687100-1463422193_thumb.png

Not to be a wet blanky but he's going to revoke that law all by his lonesome?

We need to build support in New Jersey - we need to elect our own people to key positions in order to accomplish this goal.   I am running in the Republican Primary on June 7.   The elected officials we have now "do nothing."    They just sit there, collect a paycheck, and let the democrats kick everyone around when it comes to Carry permits.

The whole situation is ridiculous.

I actually believe that the 2nd Amendment guarantees Civil Rights - and that those who prevent others from exercising their Civil Rights are in violation of Federal law.

• Like 1

Not to be a wet blanky but he's going to revoke that law all by his lonesome?

you always have some bullshit response to everyone's posts, just stick a sock in it for once. The guy comes on here and is trying to garner support and let people in his district know he running. Right now Bergen County does NOT have a Congressman, we need someone local to represent Bergen County in Washington. 

STFU you always have some bullshit response to everyone's posts, just stick a sock in it for once. The guy comes on here and is trying to garner support and let people in his district know he running. Right now Bergen County does NOT have a Congressman, we need someone local to represent Bergen County in Washington. 

I'm just asking a simple question, namely how is a U.S. congressman going to influence NJ gun laws, which are dictated by our own legislature not Washington's. No inkling on his website except that he's not part of the "establishment." 

When, BTW, we already have a Republican representative named Scott Garrett who is both praised and reviled as the most conservative member of NJ's delegation. Or didn't the pony express deliver that news yet in the hinterlands? Given the redistricting in the 5th this effort is better spent assuring Garrett wins, not nominating a completely unknown candidate against a Democrat who will promise all sorts of nonsense, including tougher gun laws. Do you know anything about this state?

Hey man you don't want to read my stuff put me on ignore. Otherwise, as you so eloquently stated, go stand outside under a sprinkler and STFU. 

We need to build support in New Jersey - we need to elect our own people to key positions in order to accomplish this goal.   I am running in the Republican Primary on June 7.   The elected officials we have now "do nothing."    They just sit there, collect a paycheck, and let the democrats kick everyone around when it comes to Carry permits.

The whole situation is ridiculous.

I actually believe that the 2nd Amendment guarantees Civil Rights - and that those who prevent others from exercising their Civil Rights are in violation of Federal law.

Michael, how can you help our state's pathetic pro-2A cause from Washington, and how will you legislate better than Mr. Garrett?

you always have some bullshit response to everyone's posts, just stick a sock in it for once. The guy comes on here and is trying to garner support and let people in his district know he running. Right now Bergen County does NOT have a Congressman, we need someone local to represent Bergen County in Washington. 

Ahh I understand now. This is what's wrong with Garrett: http://www.njtvonline.org/news/video/protesters-say-garretts-views-out-of-step-with-new-jersey/ The bastard is a "hater" and denier of LGBT rights. This video is linked on Cino's website. Nothing about Cino's background or qualifications.

Let's see if he responds to my post. 

• Like 1

I don't think anyone is trying to stifle anything. But Michael, this is not our first rodeo and we've been doing this stuff a long time. We are not new to our dilemma. We've tried many things including trying to get -a- single politician on the band wagon with us.

Keep trying, but been there, bought the t-shirt. My advice is get caught up on political threads in our forum to see where we are at. Also, get yourself on over to the Gun For Hire Radio site and start listening to the last couple years of so of radio shows.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

the 5th is only in about 1/2 of Brgn Cnty. Much more in Passiac, Sussex and a lot of Warren. Current Cman Scott Garret is a R and about as consevative as they get. I dont have a problem with him.

Not to diminish Cino's thunder, but the changing demographics and redistricting has made it more difficult for a Republican to win in this district. Garrett's winning percentages show a slight downward trend. Again, no slight to Mr. Cino, but more than ever we need a strong candidate to win votes among the gun-hating liberal-leaning Bergen Cty. towns. Incumbency is magical, and Scott is about as conservative as they come. Just sayin'. 

We already have Scott Garrett in there, he is Pro 2A and NRA A rated.  I see no reason to vote against him.

We need to get the Dems voted out state wide, only a Republican majority can fix this state, not voting out people already in office that are on our side.

Cino should run in a district with an incumbent Democrat.

Seems the OP might not have expected the replies he received on here. I had commented at his double post. But I agree with the majority of the posts so far.

Especially with his thought that he can help us from DC. We need to make change here in NJ whenever possible.

We already have Scott Garrett in there, he is Pro 2A and NRA A rated.  I see no reason to vote against him.

We need to get the Dems voted out state wide, only a Republican majority can fix this state, not voting out people already in office that are on our side.

Cino should run in a district with an incumbent Democrat.

An incumbent democrat who lost by less than 100 votes. Or an incumbent democrat who won by just a couple of percentage points. Oh wait, that was 2012. Never mind. Stupid idea.