Sign in to follow this  
7-3-2

New purchase xds 4.0 9mm any CCW course recommendations?

Hey guys, I just picked this bad boy up from heritage in Rahway and I stoked to finally be part of the single stack 9mm club. At first I wanted the 3.3 but reading reviews and watching videos got me leaning towards the 4.0, held it at the shop and I was sold ... oh and the duotone is just too Purdy imo.

16libmb.jpg

On a side note, anyone have any recommendations for a place for me to go to a non resident ccw license/permit near the Edison area?

I just sold my XDS 4.0 9mm in bitone... What a coincidence?

Enjoy it.. Loved the look and the feel, couldn't shoot mine worth a damn...

I just sold my XDS 4.0 9mm in bitone... What a coincidence?

Enjoy it.. Loved the look and the feel, couldn't shoot mine worth a damn...

Nothing worse than a gun you can't enjoy, I've had a few like that for me including my M&P 9mm (my first ever purchase) can't really shoot tight groups with that at all. I've heard early production. M&p's have some accuracy issues but it's my first gun so I just can't sell it for sentimental reasons lol. I might upgrade the trigger and barrel over time and hope that fixes it cause the thing has been nothing but reliable. I hope your next purchase works out better for you and that I have better luck with this little shooter than you did. ::cheers::

I loved the pistol, the look and the feel, but couldn't shoot it a darn. Sold it last week, and love my performance center shield!