deerpark

Cree flashlights $3.17 shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/Fashion-Outlet-400-lumen-Adjustable-Flashlight/dp/B00ZK8ZUDO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1463422252&sr=8-3&keywords=cree+400

This is the slightly more powerful one (400 lumen vs 300).

Ive posted these in the past when the price drops to around $3.

Other members seemed happy with them.

Its actually a really good flashlight.  For $3, its amazing. 

• Like 1

I've had one of these for a few years. Used it everyday when I worked for a living. Has a nice tight zoom that could be used as a pointer out to maybe 50-60 ft. I could use it to follow piping in a pipe rack at the ceiling of the factory from floor level. Or point to a valve or something. The only down side of this little jewel is the lens. Its plastic, and is now getting a bit foggy due to scratches from being in my pocket rattling around with whatever else I had in there. If I lost it or it stopped working a wouldn't hesitate to get another. 

I ordered a couple and they show they shipped already, but anticipated delivery is listed as June13 to June29.  I have to conclude these are either being shipped from the moon or they are going across an ocean tied to the fin of a shark to take this long. :)

• Like 2

You jinxed me! My light stopped working last night. Found out not only the battery was dead but it had leaked too. Cleaned the mess up the best I could and its good to go again but I'm gonna order another one just in case...maybe 2 or 3...lol

I ordered a couple and they show they shipped already, but anticipated delivery is listed as June13 to June29.  I have to conclude these are either being shipped from the moon or they are going across an ocean tied to the fin of a shark to take this long. :)

I think they're coming from China, and like most things that come from China, it will probably be crap. There's no way you are going to get the lumens they claim at this price point.

I think they're coming from China, and like most things that come from China, it will probably be crap. There's no way you are going to get the lumens they claim at this price point.

For what they are you can't go wrong. Would I want to trust my life on one? No. But they are damn bright! It replaced my trusty Maglight that went thru batteries and bulbs way too fast. This isn't a "tactical" light and doesn't claim to be. 

I ordered one, also (thank's, deerpark!) Has anyone's tracking number been recognized by UPS yet?

I ordered on the 18th and my number still comes up as:

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

I ordered one, also (thank's, deerpark!) Has anyone's tracking number been recognized by UPS yet?

I ordered on the 18th and my number still comes up as:

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

Slow boat from China...I ordered one as well more than a week ago, still says - shipped due some time in June

Slow boat from China...I ordered one as well more than a week ago, still says - shipped due some time in June

Cool, thank's for the reply. I didn't know if UPS had hubs in China or if they don't get it in their system until they arrive in the States. 

Mine came in yesterday. It's crazy how they can make, market, and ship this thing to the other side of the planet for $3.17 and still make a profit.

Seriously, you would think shipping alone would cost 3-4x what we paid for them.

I received mine yesterday and these so far look like they are the real ones made by Cree that work good. I've had several other knock offs that look like these but don't have the cree logo and they seem to develop a bad connection.

Never had one before but they do seem to be pretty decent quality.