Sign in to follow this  
Michael2013

Missouri legislature passes constitutional carry

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/17/missouri-legislature-passes-constitutional-carry-bill-awaits-governors-decision.html?intcmp=hplnws

Their Dem governor can veto it, but Republican to Democrat ratio in legislature is about 3:1.  They can override the possible veto.

Good for them.  Their representatives actually "represent" them.....

Do we actually have representative here?  Seemed like that was outlawed or something...

And so many good choices for a retirement move these days. AZ still tops my list though.

• Like 1

What do you know, we can't even get concealed carry and state after state passes constitutional carry :lol::)

Yes, truly sucks to be us!

Isn't Missouri the state that passed a resolution that if federal gun laws are more restrictive than theirs, that they will consider them null and void?

Take a look at the map here:

http://firearmsfreedomact.com/

Sounds good for states where guns are made.   The feds could not ban or do anything about a firearm made and kept in a given state where this Act has passed.  Obama would probably attempt an illegal executive action though.  So would Clinton.

But in a state presently like NJ, even if it passed, it doesn't seem to buy us anything.

Generally a good thing I guess.  But where's the beef?  I'm not being a douche... I'm just not seeing the major benefit.