Sign in to follow this  
MLArmory

Best ranges/ shooting spots in my area?

Thanks for the responses.  Any experience with the range at Fort Dix?  Also do not permit steel cased ammunition?

Range 14 is fine but there are too many interruptions for cease fires for my liking.

The RO's are also very big brother'y and will hover over you.  Brass whores will steal your brass too.

Your only 45 minutes from Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol club, just join there it will be Well worth the ride. It's one of the nicest clubs around. You can shoot at any of the matches without being a member if you just want to check it out. I would recommend a steel match if your into pistols to get your feet wet. The next one is June 5th.

Your only 45 minutes from Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol club, just join there it will be Well worth the ride. It's one of the nicest clubs around. You can shoot at any of the matches without being a member if you just want to check it out. I would recommend a steel match if your into pistols to get your feet wet. The next one is June 5th.

From Southampto he's probably only 20 minutes from there. I'm in Moorestown and its only 45 minutes for me.

I am looking for the most casual shooting spot I can find near me.  I want to be able to drive up, pay, and be relatively left alone.

That is pretty much Cental Jersey in a nut shell. I've been there some week days where I'm the only person shooting. No R.O s to bother you, the occasional Fud will tell you everything you are shooting that isn't a flintlock is illegal but that is getting rarer and rarer. Go to their website and check the calendar for up coming events, most are open to the public.  If you are available during the week drop me a line and I'll give you a tour.

• Like 1