Iggyort

BHTC 2 Day DMR Course July 22-23 (Fri/Sat)

I just signed up for BHTC's DMR Course. If its anything like the last course that I took with them   it will be worth while

Anyone going ?

http://www.bhtcorps.com/?page_id=31

"Most of the live fire target work will be guided exercises, but there will be a fair amount of practice time afforded to the students.  The course must be taken with a semi-auto in any short action caliber (223, or a 308 bolt face caliber such as 260, 6.5, .243) but if you wish to bring a second rifle to shoot recreationally or get long range dope for, you are encouraged to do so.   Even .50BMG is acceptable but must be fired from a designated spot."

Im going. I have to pay Freddie when i get there. I just put on a nf atacr moa on my 308 dpms. Getting the new load right has been a hassle. Im using 175 mk tipped with imr 4166 powder. I figured ill also take my m1a with leu mk 4. That load is easy but only 168 gr mk hpbt. Worried about shooting past 800. Also taking 300 wm rem 700 custom built by tier one. Got ammo for all.

Class was great. Answered any questions i had. Pretty much now i can shoot from 100-1000 yards and hit targets at given distances and unknown distances. Not just by classroom instructions but we live fired and did it. The night firing was a blast also. Next class is precision firing from 100-1000yds.

Ps. A bit toasty out there the last two days. No casualties though.