pitt1717

5/22 Old Bridge First USPSA Match

just want to say what an awesome time i had. it was my first match and my goal was to be safe have fun and complete the entire course with out DQ'ing. i can say i achieved all three and can now say i am hooked. 

Vlad gave a great intro to the first timers and during my safety check ensured everyone knew i was new and to lend a hand. And lend a hand they did. I just want to thank everyone on squad 5 for guiding me through and helping me understand the courses and look out for some of the gotchas while remaining safe and having fun. you guys have an amazing skill that i hope to reach one day. I must admit it was a bit daunting watching some of you run and gun so fast and smooth as well as be able to see the course differently than another shooter and shave off even more time.

anyway, just wanted to say thanks again and hope you let me squad up with you again in the future.

I also shot a mail to the directors as well.....

Oh, side note. i signed up for USPSA membership, and while some people have pending next to their names on the score sheet mine is blank. is that normal? should i contact someone? i did pay the 40 bucks and put Join on the registration...

Thanks Again,

Vinnie

just want to say what an awesome time i had. it was my first match and my goal was to be safe have fun and complete the entire course with out DQ'ing. i can say i achieved all three and can now say i am hooked. 

Vlad gave a great intro to the first timers and during my safety check ensured everyone knew i was new and to lend a hand. And lend a hand they did. I just want to thank everyone on squad 5 for guiding me through and helping me understand the courses and look out for some of the gotchas while remaining safe and having fun. you guys have an amazing skill that i hope to reach one day. I must admit it was a bit daunting watching some of you run and gun so fast and smooth as well as be able to see the course differently than another shooter and shave off even more time.

anyway, just wanted to say thanks again and hope you let me squad up with you again in the future.

I also shot a mail to the directors as well.....

Oh, side note. i signed up for USPSA membership, and while some people have pending next to their names on the score sheet mine is blank. is that normal? should i contact someone? i did pay the 40 bucks and put Join on the registration...

Thanks Again,

Vinnie

Vinnie, I will add pending  when I post the final scores and submit to USPSA.

Jim